Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have pectus excavatum?

C

chewy

Who feels love?
It's basically a big hole in your chest created by a malformed ribcage. It looks fucking subhuman.

No but my ribs aren't the same looking, left rib is smaller not as broad and normal looking as the right rib cage.

Like what Kofi Kingston has?

Yes but it doesn’t look that bad tbh

My chest dent in a little in the middle It wasn't as noticable before I started gymcelling though I guess I've just been building muscle around it

I do and it looks like shit. The left side of my chest sticks out like a fucking tit, while the right is almost buried. And it hurts if i press even a little on the chasm that's in the center, I can almost touch my heart through my skin.

I don't, but i feel bad for anyone who does.

You know what, I think that's the only deformity I don't have

sorry to hear that man, it's not your fault for getting that genetic failure.:feelsbadman:

It's basically a big hole in your chest created by a malformed ribcage. It looks fucking subhuman.

6'2'' chad in high school had a depression above his diaphragm matching your description.

He came in shirtless while while I was beating the shit out of one of his chad-light betas in physical education class in high school. I miss boxing the normies who thought id be an easy fight.