Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else have trouble fapping when you haven't eaten in awhile

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I both can't get hard, and feel absolutely no arousal towards anything at all. Guess I'll have to break my 2 day fast:feelsbadman:

over for ramadancels

It's hard to even want to fap when hungry tbh

Yes, you need your strength and energy to produce an erection.

If it means anything, I'm also literally shaking, unironically.

You need to eat!

But you're fasting for Ramadan. This is a holy thing. To forsake the holy so you can jack off, God won't like it.

You need to eat!

But you're fasting for Ramadan. This is a holy thing. To forsake the holy so you can jack off, God won't like it.
I'm not fasting for Ramadan though, I'm not Muslim, just trying to cut down on some body fat.

Guess I'll have to eat something, it's funny because I don't even feel hungry.

I'm not fasting for Ramadan though, I'm not Muslim, just trying to cut down on some body fat.

Guess I'll have to eat something, it's funny because I don't even feel hungry.
drink ovaltine

Earlier today I woke up and spent like 5 hours fapping. I work on 3D erotic art in my free time, and this art is 100% fueled by my horniness. When I cum Ia m done with the art session, which is why it takes me so long to fap.

Anyway, this long dick-stroking session caused sweat to accumulate near my asshole, which sorta mildly irritated my anus. I got an old blanket in my closet to sit on to help ease the pain. I hope this doesn't cause my hemorrhoids to flare up. Hemorrhoids are so goddamn inconvenient. I am kinda pushing it with my late night drinking. The booze causes me to have pretty violent morning shits, which may even further my chances of getting inflamed and painful hemorrhoids. Unfortunately alcohol inhibits my judgement, which causes me to drink more, which in turn causes me to endure these ailments.

Back on the subject of fapping. When I came my dick wasn't even fully hard. So unsatisfying. Is this a problem that happens with age? I hope not cause I sure do enjoy having a decent orgasm. I'm not even that old in the grand scheme of things. Then again I may just be old enough for my penis to not work as well anymore. Depressing.

Is this a problem that happens with age? I hope not cause I sure do enjoy having a decent orgasm. I'm not even that old in the grand scheme of things. Then again I may just be old enough for my penis to not work as well anymore. Depressing.
I'm not sure, didn't you say that you're in your 30s? I mean you were fapping for 5 hours, I wouldn't be able to stay hard that long, not a chance.

i fap before deciding to eat

Drink some snake juice

Now after eating some rice I can fap, lifefuel.

Truecel. So lonely and undesired that even when starving, fapping is the only thing in his mind.

In periods of more intense gaming I sometimes starve, and fap only in morning and evening, but thats only because busy in leading armies, and in non-gaming days fapping often just because nothing good meaningfull happening in life

You need food to pump out your seed unfortunately. :feelsbadman:

Your body needs energy to do things like fapping. Food is our prime source of energy, hence the difficulty when you haven't eaten in a while.

I don’t have that problem

No more fapping.