Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone Else Here A "Cutecel"?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Today I just found out what a "cutecel" was after browsing the Incels Wiki.

FA9E42B7 306D 4438 AB84 0C31E88E6179

https://incels.wiki/w/Cutecel

I always knew I couldn't get a girlfriend because of this, I just didn't know there was a name for it. But I guess I'm a cutecel.

I'm 23 years old and look 16. I am also short and have a higher sounding, low-T voice and can't grow a beard.

Beyond over.

Shit this description actually fits me very well

"Decile chart"
Yeah nigga we out here and shit being eloquent n shieeeeet. 10 scale? Fuck on that shit, boi, we decile chart now:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Nope I'm an ugly ogre

If you posted this on R9K they would've probably told you to trapmaxx.

just be a cutecel while norwooding theory

If you posted this on R9K they would've probably told you to trapmaxx.
being a fag is a sin so i am quite happy that this forum is faggot free(a faggot seeking redemption is fine but a fag being a fag isn't)

To look feminine and be a Manlet? Giga Over.

I am the opposite.. an Ogre who is martial arts maxed, gym maxed, archery maxed and no one cares. This is a testament that if you are unattractive, hobbies will never help you. My face is deformed so I am obviously a misogynist and deserve a slow and painful death from being alone. Plus my joints are fucked so it is ok to bully me for things outside of my control. I hate this shit ball.

A cutecel would if NT would have it easy fitting into an soy office environment unlike an ugly cel but you’d get RAPED HARD in prison.

Salvador66 is the original cutecel

this. knajjd is a fakecel, he can get any young girl, and he admitted that he lost his virginity, plus he's moneymaxxed.
Wow a non virgin mod. Whats next, a female mod who enforces a no sexism rule? This place will be cucked in no time

I'm a ricecel ogre. Unfortunate. I would rather be a "cutecel"

this. knajjd is a fakecel, he can get any young girl, and he admitted that he lost his virginity, plus he's moneymaxxed.
Cope. I admit he has a pretty fucking good face. I'd rate his face as +7/10 but you do realize he is fucking 5'2? When you look cute people assume you're weak and gay. Add to that being manlet you're cursed with being a lifelong incel. I had a friend back in high school whose height was 5'1 with cute pretty boy face and people bullied him throughout the year and he had to left the school because of it.

Well, would fit me pretty well. I'm 27 but am not too high (5'8), weight as much as I did in middle school, and 3 years ago when I didn't have a beard my doctor asked me if I finished middle school (legit question, we were talking about some other guy with the same throat illness I had at that time, whatever). So he wasn't sure if I was even 15-16 years old at that time and I was already a few years in college. Women ignore me, men hate me for some reason. I'm either mocked IRL or ignored.

Cope. I admit he has a pretty fucking good face. I'd rate his face as +7/10 but you do realize he is fucking 5'2? When you look cute people assume you're weak and gay. Add to that being manlet you're cursed with being a lifelong incel. I had a friend back in high school whose height was 5'1 with cute pretty boy face and people bullied him throughout the year and he had to left the school because of it.
I think he had sex at 14

@stuttercel is famous cutecel

All cutecels are manlets (Bieber, harry potter, frodo, me etc). I wasted my prime years 13-18 on imageboards and videogames, now it's too late for me. No foid in the world want anything from 23 years old depressed NEET manlet. I wasted my chance and will die virgin

Mexican Andy status here. Time to get gobblinmaxxed.

I think he has a chance to ascend in SEA since he's white and has a cute face. although being 5'2 is pretty fucking brutal ngl

Would this guy pass as cutecel?
portrait-de-lacteur-franais-richard-anconina-le-30-dcembre-1986-paris-picture-id967701208

I am a subhumancel lol

I am not a twink

No. Nearly 18 but look early-mid 20s and have a deep voice

I used to be a below average cutecel, then I turned into an objectively ugly cutecel, and now I've hit the wall so I'm not cute at all

Cutecel is a meme, not real.

i look young but not cute

Nah I’m more of a young Vikingcel but I’m sort of a cutecel I guess. I’m quite timid.

I'm a grandpacel - 24 but look 34

whats the big deal? just dark triad max if you are too cute and you'll probably get laid. Beat up an incel in front of a femoid or sth like that and she'll get wet. The only problem is that you appear feminine... just prove your manliness.