Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone Else Here A "Cutecel"?

I'm 23 years old and look 16. I am also short and have a higher sounding, low-T voice and can't grow a beard.
I'm 20 and look about 14 or 15
5'6, 4 inch dick, autism, never began
but i'm not "cute"
i'm just not good enough to be average
facially, i'm like a 4 or 3 that ALMOST could be seen as "he looks sort of alright"
but my other stats make me get zero attention

Would this guy pass as cutecel?
portrait-de-lacteur-franais-richard-anconina-le-30-dcembre-1986-paris-picture-id967701208
Hell no

I also look 15. Same with my voice. People don’t call me cute though.

That gorrila got so much muscles, yet little balls, and has bitch tits, he's on gear no doubt about it. :dafuckfeels:

Lmfao why you talking shit for? Dont disrespect me alright?

I'm 20 and look about 14 or 15
5'6, 4 inch dick, autism, never began
but i'm not "cute"
i'm just not good enough to be average
facially, i'm like a 4 or 3 that ALMOST could be seen as "he looks sort of alright"
but my other stats make me get zero attention
I don't think cutecel necessarily means you have to be "cute". Just neantic or however you spell that word that I can never remember.

If you posted this on R9K they would've probably told you to trapmaxx.
I legit have seen r9k threads talking about "pounding knajjd's butt"
it's fucking disgusting
I don't think cutecel necessarily means you have to be "cute". Just neantic or however you spell that word that I can never remember.
I'm masculine enough that i am not cute
but not masculine enough to where i am Chad or normie
never began

No, I look monstrous.

I am the opposite of cute

So basically a volcel, or a normgroid +. Definitely a fakecel.

giga cope, if ur cute and tall, ur a pretty boy, which is the best to attract prime women. cute is only bad if ur a manlet like knajid

no im opposite ogrecel

Cope. I admit he has a pretty fucking good face. I'd rate his face as +7/10 but you do realize he is fucking 5'2? When you look cute people assume you're weak and gay. Add to that being manlet you're cursed with being a lifelong incel. I had a friend back in high school whose height was 5'1 with cute pretty boy face and people bullied him throughout the year and he had to left the school because of it.
With that height and baby face it's completely over. It could be better a tallfag dogface

I used to be. The stress, depression, alcohol, and coffee are aging me. Now I look like strange cortisol - aged 15-year-old.

no I’m just short and ugly

Nope I am an abominationcel

No, but I look young for my age when I shave my facial hair.

Still ugly.

Brag thread, cute = pretty boy

Nope, i'm a Trucel ogre

That’s basically my life. If i had super long hair and no beard, i would‘ve been looking like a teenage tranny. When i spoke to foids some time ago, i looked like a lesbian.

That's knajjd?
Literally the only reason he doesn't slay must be because of his height. Look at that chad face..

All cutecels are manlets (Bieber, harry potter, frodo, me etc). I wasted my prime years 13-18 on imageboards and videogames, now it's too late for me. No foid in the world want anything from 23 years old depressed NEET manlet. I wasted my chance and will die virgin
you didnt waste anything