Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here despise their parents?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Now growing up, I always justified to myself that I'm just being "edgy", or "immature", or "juvenile" for hating my parents. I despised them. They're garbage, terrible people.

As I got older I not only did not stop feeling that way but actually started only feeling stronger about it. I realized all those feelings were justified and I was only hurting myself more trying to somehow blame myself for feeling that way. In fact, the older I got, the more I talked to others and saw how their relations were with parents is when I really put into perspective how abusive and narcissictic pieces of shit mine were compared to normal ones. I was completely justified the entire time feeling that way.

It's not a coincidence all my siblings are isolated, neurotic and emotionally unavailable drug addicts. My parents are legitimately some of the most selfish, careless and unloving pieces of shit ever and I can't wait until they die. I will not give them a single penny for retirement or if they need anything and am never visiting them, or their funeral. I can't wait until they die alone. I will not be there.

It seems dogshit parents are just part of the incel package.

Last edited:
i do, i was neglected in teen years

My only complaint about my parents is that they had me pretty late. Dad was 39 mom was 35.

No, i just wish my father had better genes. I feel for my brocel who have abusive and shitty parents with no heart tbh. :feelsbadman:

No, i just wish my father had better genes. I feel for my brocel who have abusive and shitty parents with no heart tbh. :feelsbadman:
I got shitty genes but also had great parents that left me homeless at 18.

A little bit, my dad is a dick and my mom is a nagger

I hate my father for beating the shit out of me when I was younger and for him being absent and an asshole in general. My mom treated me fairly. I don’t hate her. I blame her for giving me this hellish existence though.

Based and relatable

There’s no way my parents could have known they would produce a subhuman. Neither were ugly, it’s just that the combination resulted in me. I feel jealousy since they both mog me, but there’s not really much they could have done

Last edited:
There’s no way my parents could have known they would produce a subhuman. Neither were ugly, it’s just that the combination resulted in me. I feel jealousy since they both mog me, but there’s not really much they could have done
My dad is a fat bald cuck and my mom has a huge fivehead

That's a terrible combination no matter how you look at it

They kicked you out at 18? I honestly wouldn't know how to react tbh.

Now growing up, I always justified to myself that I'm just being "edgy", or "immature", or "juvenile" for hating my parents. I despised them. They're garbage, terrible people.

As I got older I not only did not stop feeling that way but actually started only feeling stronger about it. I realized all those feelings were justified and I was only hurting myself more trying to somehow blame myself for feeling that way. In fact, the older I got, the more I talked to others and saw how their relations were with parents is when I really put into perspective how abusive and narcissictic pieces of shit mine were compared to normal ones. I was completely justified the entire time feeling that way.

It's not a coincidence all my siblings are isolated, neurotic and emotionally unavailable drug addicts. My parents are legitimately some of the most selfish, careless and unloving pieces of shit ever and I can't wait until they die. I will not give them a single penny for retirement or if they need anything and am never visiting them, or their funeral. I can't wait until they die alone. I will not be there.

It seems dogshit parents are just part of the incel package.

like I said a billion times

almost every day takes his aggression or passive aggression out on his son, yet worships his (fat or ugly) whore daughter

They kicked you out at 18? I honestly wouldn't know how to react tbh.
I was homeless for about a week using McDonald's bathrooms before I pretended to be a University student and found student housing. of course I barely had any money from my minimum wage job so it sucked shit

Their logic was seeing me extremely depressed every day rotting in bed alone with no friends or gf, surely making me homeless would give me a taste for life. I just had to pull myself up by the bootstraps bucko

yeah, trash parents are part of the incel package.
like I said a billion times

almost every day takes his aggression or passive aggression out on his son, yet worships his (fat or ugly) whore daughter
Isnt bad enough theu force shit genetics on their kids they also have to rub their face in shit as well.

But muh innocent queen, my precious baby can ride ten million cocks and be a complete unemployed bum and still get vip treatment.

I remember that piece of shit bringing his colleagues and whining to them about how I was ruining his life by being depressed for years and how he's the victim in everything

The biggest slut in high school dropped out and had her own nice apartment paid off fully by her cuck dad while she rode more Chad cock. She didn't have a job either.

Last edited:
I was homeless for about a week using McDonald's bathrooms before I pretended to be a University student and found student housing. of course I barely had any money from my minimum wage job so it sucked shit

Their logic was seeing me extremely depressed every day rotting in bed alone with no friends or gf, surely making me homeless would give me a taste for life. I just had to pull myself up by the bootstraps bucko
When you were homeless and on your own, did "putting your bootstraps on" change anything at all in your mindset or personality? I often see documentary about homeless peoples and they all seems to develops in the "small talks" aspects, and be more extroverted and living in the present moment instead of not living at all and projecting themselves in the future, they almost seems to be free.

When you were homeless and on your own, did "putting your bootstraps on" change anything at all in your mindset or personality? I often see documentary about homeless peoples and they all seems to develops in the "small talks" aspects, and be more extroverted and living in the present moment instead of not living at all and projecting themselves in the future, they almost seems to be free.
D62b0b2e28e429fc every single nicolas cage laugh ever compiled in one single video

yeah, being locked into living paycheck to paycheck as soon as I'm 18, ensuring no free time and straight from being severely depressed to just slaving away all day with even more depressing outlook and less hope. Totally helped bro! It made me extremely bitter for the longest time and nothing more. I remember legitimately feeling more hopeless than ever.

Prior to that things were looking up for me, all this dude was completely fuck over my plans and delay them for years , essentially 100% guarantying the remainder of my youth would be destroyed all over nothing. Nothing to show for it.

It made me hate them and the world even more then. I wasn't bothering anyone at home. I would sit in my room all day quietly keeping the house clean.

View attachment 268398

yeah, being locked into living paycheck to paycheck as soon as I'm 18, ensuring no free time and straight from being severely depressed to just slaving away all day with even more depressing outlook and less hope. Totally helped bro! It made me extremely bitter for the longest time and nothing more. I remember legitimately feeling more hopeless than ever.

Prior to that things were looking up for me, all this dude was completely fuck over my plans and delay them for years , essentially 100% guarantying the remainder of my youth would be destroyed all over nothing. Nothing to show for it.

It made me hate them and the world even more then. I wasn't bothering anyone at home. I would sit in my room all day quietly keeping the house clean.
Damn bro, fucking brutal af. It didn't change shit except putting you in even deeper shit. I guess the idea of going thru bad experiences to "grow" a character was bullshit from boomers, and it's just survival.

Damn bro, fucking brutal af. It didn't change shit except putting you in even deeper shit. I guess the idea of going thru bad experiences to "grow" a character was bullshit from boomers, and it's just survival.
Tell me, seriously, what good comes out of fucking someone in the ass? Does getting assraped grow character?

Everything boomers say is retarded as fuck. They think they actually worked for anything they got in life and that is where their delusion comes from.

Last edited:
Tell me, seriously, what good comes out of fucking someone in the ass? Does getting assraped grow character?

Everything boomers say is retarded as fuck. They think they actually worked for anything they got in life and that is where their delusion comes from.
The society was also way different back then, it didn't vilify white males and you could buy a house for dirt cheap, hypergamy and feminazy shit wasn't pushed in foid face as much, online dating didn't exist, you could raise a familly on a basic job that required no schooling and that they could keep until they get old and get their pension.

The society was also way different back then, it didn't vilify white males and you could buy a house for dirt cheap, hypergamy and feminazy shit wasn't pushed in foid face as much, online dating didn't exist, you could raise a familly on a basic job that required no schooling and that they could keep until they get old and get their pension.
All I know is my parents have trash genes are sick. They better hope they don't get sick. I will not give them a single second or penny. I'll gladly piss on their grave when they drop dead, I may go visit them in the hospital just to laugh at them. It would probably be immensely gratifying.

Their most successful Golden child is the most selfish cunt of all, will not give them anything either. They shouldn't have shit all over the other ones that actually had empathy at one point. Now they will pay the price and it's the closest thing to justice I will ever get.

Ive known for a long time now that I'm completely justified in feeling this way. They're trash and these feelings are completely natural and persistent for a reason.

Last edited:
i dont like my parents whatsoever, they caused me a lot trouble when i was young

I dont blame my parents, I blame my balding genes

Which are theirs.
I doubt it costs not to reproduce only because theres absence of hair on your head, the other question is if theres even a chance to reproduce if youre balding.

I doubt it costs not to reproduce only because theres absence of hair on your head, the other question is if theres even a chance to reproduce if youre balding.
They decided to force you to live knowing you would go bald.

They decided to force you to live knowing you would go bald.
I could bear baldness if I were to go bald at the age when my father and my maternal grandfather went bald, they went bald at 40 and 35 accordingly. My father thinks that its all about my pseudoneurotic schizophrenia, but my mother is actually pretty redpilled, she promised me that if I went to learn in college she would invest money in hair transplants for me, but now I dropped college and NEETing at home, so dont happen. But I dont blame my father he made my schizobuxes so I could cope in peace.
I understand if someone blames his parents for bad treatment and being assholes, but I dont understand blaming parents for their genes.
I think Im an asshole that I live like retard with good parents and you indure so much suffering, I couldnt last even 2 days in your shoes ngl

I could bear baldness if I were to go bald at the age when my father and my maternal grandfather went bald, they went bald at 40 and 35 accordingly. My father thinks that its all about my pseudoneurotic schizophrenia, but my mother is actually pretty redpilled, she promised me that if I went to learn in college she would invest money in hair transplants for me, but now I dropped college and NEETing at home, so dont happen. But I dont blame my father he made my schizobuxes so I could cope in peace.
I understand if someone blames his parents for bad treatment and being assholes, but I dont understand blaming parents for their genes.
I think Im an asshole that I live like retard with good parents and you indure so much suffering, I couldnt last even 2 days in your shoes ngl
They knew they had bad genes but decided to force it on someone innocent anyway for their whole lives. That is sadistic and cruel beyond words.

They knew they had bad genes but decided to force it on someone innocent anyway for their whole lives. That is sadistic and cruel beyond words.
ok :feelsrope:
Just castrate yourself theory

My parents made mistakes but the care and support they've shown towards me is something i could never experience from any other human being (other than my sister).

I dont blame family, nor do I blame myself. I ONLY blame genetics and environment

ok :feelsrope:
Just castrate yourself theory
Unironically should if you have dogshit genes. It's cruel to force it on a poor innocent child.

That being said, at least your mom does seem to care. After being kicked out I had to save up for gyno surgery on my own, as well for instance.

Unironically should if you have dogshit genes. It's cruel to force it on a poor innocent child.

That being said, at least your mom does seem to care. After being kicked out I had to save up for gyno surgery on my own, as well for instance.
Do you want to hear a thing? For the last 6 months I had no sperm while orgasm, Im probably already castrated because of my schizopills :feelsrope:

Do you want to hear a thing? For the last 6 months I had no sperm while orgasm, Im probably already castrated because of my schizopills :feelsrope:
My brother has bipolar 2, he stopped taking those pills because he says it makes you feel like a zombie. Do you not get those effects?

My brother has bipolar 2, he stopped taking those pills because he says it makes you feel like a zombie. Do you not get those effects?
idk about feeling like a zombie, but I want to sleep most of the day time, but still better than when I dont take them, I remember I had severe outbreak, when I stopped talking my schizopills, I couldnt sleep and had been trembling for two days straight and had deliriums, then came depersonalization, I was taken to durka (non cucked name for mental asylum) after this, where I was for 1 month, so since then Im not stopping taking schizopills because I fear that it can repeat again.
So having no sperm is not so bad, I think, like I ll ever be able to reproduce anyways JFL

That is truly awful. Homelessness sounds terrifying, it is my greatest fear. I would have roped in your situation. It is impressive that you managed to improve your situation.

Not that much tbh

My only complaint about my parents is that they had me pretty late. Dad was 39 mom was 35.
The later the conception, the more complications that arise. Incels and roasties beget more incels.

The later the conception, the more complications that arise. Incels and roasties beget more incels.
I think this is what happened to me. My mom was 41 when I was born
I wouldn't say I despise them. My father was never in the picture but my mom was a good person. She was very old fashioned.

Last edited:
I hate them, mostly my father.

I like my parents tbh