Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else here raised by a feminist?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I had the luxury of being raised by one. Imagine growing up with no confidence and being screamed at for every little mistake you do. Nothing you do is ever good enough, and you go through life not knowing how to stick up for yourself. Life at home is a nightmare. Every day, there is a set of tasks to do. Fail to do any one of these tasks properly, and you are punished.

My mother has gone through a few betabuxes. Eventually they would leave her, purely due to how poorly she treated them. Even cucks have their limits. She even admitted to me all she wanted was their money. It was disgusting, some of them were genuinely good people.

Feminism represents female biology in its purest form. Feminism advocates for female dominion over all unattractive males. Females are such primitive creatures, they only see males for the surface level and judge all their actions depending on how the male looks. Some males are guilty of this phenomenon too, but it's nowhere near as severe as this. A good looking male will have his actions rationalized by females, no matter how severe they are. Any good actions an unattractive male does is met with little support, as long as the action benefits the female.

Feminism has ruined society.

Yeah, it sucks. She’s incelphobic and loves to womansplain inceldom.

Nah I had a religious Muslim mother

Lucky some people in my family are against most things the west promotes.

No, the opposite actually. My mom has always had conservative thoughts

No,being raised by feminist is a western thing

Surprised you're not gay or roped under the circumstances.

Surprised you're not gay or roped under the circumstances.
Its pretty funny actually. My mother hyped me up into thinking females were actual non-shallow angels who were better at males in everything.

I realized it was all a lie during my first rejection. My crush ended up calling my face ugly, and I ended up crying in my room for 4 hours.

Its pretty funny actually. My mother hyped me up into thinking females were actual non-shallow angels who were better at males in everything.

I realized it was all a lie during my first rejection. My crush ended up calling my face ugly, and I ended up crying in my room for 4 hours.
What disgusting filth your mother is, did she ever try to push that trans shit on you?

My mom was a burgerboomer, so she came of age during 2nd wave feminism and was influenced by that. She's a working woman, too, but very blue-collar (my parents both worked in a factory in an industrial city where I was raised), so she's more pragmatic. I'd say my mom is the "We can do it!" ideal that feminists kinda push with that WWII Rosie the Riveter poster, though nowadays "We can do it!" means we can work a bullshit job making powerpoints and spend our free time instagramming our cats.

Yup, she blamed everything on me

I had the luxury of being raised by one. Imagine growing up with no confidence and being screamed at for every little mistake you do. Nothing you do is ever good enough, and you go through life not knowing how to stick up for yourself. Life at home is a nightmare. Every day, there is a set of tasks to do. Fail to do any one of these tasks properly, and you are punished.

My mother has gone through a few betabuxes. Eventually they would leave her, purely due to how poorly she treated them. Even cucks have their limits. She even admitted to me all she wanted was their money. It was disgusting, some of them were genuinely good people.

Feminism represents female biology in its purest form. Feminism advocates for female dominion over all unattractive males. Females are such primitive creatures, they only see males for the surface level and judge all their actions depending on how the male looks. Some males are guilty of this phenomenon too, but it's nowhere near as severe as this. A good looking male will have his actions rationalized by females, no matter how severe they are. Any good actions an unattractive male does is met with little support, as long as the action benefits the female.
ghost that cunt