Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else ignored by everyone during most of high school?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I used to get made fun of a lot but I started fighting back so people stopped messing with me. In stead of bullying though it would just be the little shit like people talking behind my back, giving those blank looks like you're a different creature, and ignoring you no matter what you do. High school was the worse fucking time of my life, I went through it feeling like a ghost and the most conversation I've had is with teachers and the principal. I asked out girls I fell for just to get rejected and ridiculed by everyone who found out. I was at the bottom of the bottom, not even losers would talk to me, I felt like I was in my own personal hell, surrounded by incels in denial, eager to fit in with normies, and normies trying to fit in with Chad. If any youngcels are reading this and were in highschool or still are in, stay strong man, get the grades and get the fuck out of there, nobody really cares about us.

I will thanks brocel

Freshman/Sophmore/Junior year I was completely invisible to everybody. My own teachers didn't even know my name. The Principal and VP tried to chat me up one time and didn't know a single fucking thing about me which make the conversation really awkward since they thought I was somebody else and I was too polite (or afraid I guess idk) not to ask why they were asking me really random questions.
>How is your swimming going, Anon? (I don't swim)
>So, uh, your older sister goes here too, right? (I'm an only child)

Senior year I talked to very few people. I thought it was because I was coming out of my shell. Maybe I was a late bloomer? But in the end it was just because I had a vehicle and could drive people places. I also had a job and would pay for things. Once my car broke down and when I ran out of money is when the select few who would actually talk to me just stopped everything to do with me. I remember I would drive so many people across town out of the goodness of my heart then when my Mom's car broke down I didn't have a ride home and nobody would help me. I'd walk home about half way then my Uncle would pick me up and drive me the other half of the way. I felt so stupid for thinking people started liking me. That I was finally getting friends. SO STUPID!

The worst was eating lunch in the bathroom. I'm glad I'll never have to do that ever again.

Freshman/Sophmore/Junior year I was completely invisible to everybody. My own teachers didn't even know my name. The Principal and VP tried to chat me up one time and didn't know a single fucking thing about me which make the conversation really awkward since they thought I was somebody else and I was too polite (or afraid I guess idk) not to ask why they were asking me really random questions.
>How is your swimming going, Anon? (I don't swim)
>So, uh, your older sister goes here too, right? (I'm an only child)

Senior year I talked to very few people. I thought it was because I was coming out of my shell. Maybe I was a late bloomer? But in the end it was just because I had a vehicle and could drive people places. I also had a job and would pay for things. Once my car broke down and when I ran out of money is when the select few who would actually talk to me just stopped everything to do with me. I remember I would drive so many people across town out of the goodness of my heart then when my Mom's car broke down I didn't have a ride home and nobody would help me. I'd walk home about half way then my Uncle would pick me up and drive me the other half of the way. I felt so stupid for thinking people started liking me. That I was finally getting friends. SO STUPID!

The worst was eating lunch in the bathroom. I'm glad I'll never have to do that ever again.
Students will treat you like shit and ostracize you for how you look but the second you do something like ER did you’re just “the quiet weird kid.” There are fucking signs and everyone ignores it, everyone in high school knows that kid who’s treated like shit by everyone and none of them are innocent because they let it happen.
Yeah the principal or staff would randomly talk to me when they’d see me in the hallway, I think they thought I would shoot the school up tbh.

Yeah the principal or staff would randomly talk to me when they’d see me in the hallway, I think they thought I would shoot the school up tbh.
truecel trait. I almost got expelled last year and I literally didn't do anything wrong. even though the end verdict was that I innocent and hadn't done anything it still pissed me off. I'm literally just trying to get a good GPA and get out of here and the retards in the school administration can't help but almost ruin my life. then they try to make patronizing small talk with me in the hallways, like excuse me I fucking hate you fuck you

I used to get made fun of a lot but I started fighting back so people stopped messing with me. In stead of bullying though it would just be the little shit like people talking behind my back, giving those blank looks like you're a different creature, and ignoring you no matter what you do. High school was the worse fucking time of my life, I went through it feeling like a ghost and the most conversation I've had is with teachers and the principal. I asked out girls I fell for just to get rejected and ridiculed by everyone who found out. I was at the bottom of the bottom, not even losers would talk to me, I felt like I was in my own personal hell, surrounded by incels in denial, eager to fit in with normies, and normies trying to fit in with Chad. If any youngcels are reading this and were in highschool or still are in, stay strong man, get the grades and get the fuck out of there, nobody really cares about us.
Most of high school I was ignored. I avoided getting bullied as much because they thought I looked like a school shooter

I've felt like an alien pretty much my entire life

Igrored by girls, bullied by guys

I remember the first day of history class in 9th grade when the teacher was doing roll-call,i was daydreaming so it took me a sec to respond when she called my name. Eventually I said "here" but some people were still confused and this one popular girl asked her friend "Whos anon?" And the friend pointed to me. The girl then giggled and said "Omg i literally forgot he existed." We had been going to school together since the 6th grade.

Last edited:
I avoided school as much as possible. No hs year book photos, no cheese club. I was at the arcade/pool hall, donut shop or out motorbike riding. Plenty of places to hide.

You know you are an incel when you never went to prom
And no girl ever flirted with you or showed interest in high school
Now I know

I remember the first day of history class in 9th grade when the teacher was doing roll-call,i was daydreaming so it took me a sec to respond when she called my name. Eventually I said "here" but some people were still confused and this one popular girl asked her friend "Whos anon?" And the friend pointed to me. The girl then giggled and said "Omg i literally forgot he existed." We had been going to school together since the 6th grade.
Typical foid behavior. She probably did remember you but she didn't want to be associated with you.

You know you are an incel when you never went to prom
And no girl ever flirted with you or showed interest in high school
Now I know
Rookie mistake, never go to social events as an incel.

Last edited:
I avoided school as much as possible. No hs year book photos, no cheese club. I was at the arcade/pool hall, donut shop or out motorbike riding. Plenty of places to hide.

My entire middle school life was ruined because ı answered a question wrong and everyone started mocking me based on it.
I get so frustrated one day ı poured glue all over rich Chads bag and run away from school.

Freshman/Sophmore/Junior year I was completely invisible to everybody. My own teachers didn't even know my name.
I graduaded 2 years ago and Im sure half the teachers didnt know my name despite teaching me for 2+ years.

I had a really good time in high school, man. But that was only the social aspect. In terms of romantic experience, I had none.

Fuck each and every one of them tbh

I'm so glad seniors prom and graduation got nuked :feelsgah::feelskek:

I have been ignored my whole life. Better ignored than bullied though.

I've felt like an alien pretty much my entire life
Same here. I do not feel like I belong to the same species as other people.

I passed 10 school years communicating with like 3..4 guys(mostly other outcasts) out of the whole class - to foids I was invisible for all those years.

Imagine going to the same classes with the same people for 10 years and never talk to them. Also I almost always were sitting at the back, alone.

It became slightly better in uni years since at least I've managed to grow a bit to a normal height(so was both short and ugly initially) in last school years, but the damage was done already.

In uni one of my friends was a 165cm manlet(still lives with his parents), another was an ugly guy with an acne face(he later ascended with SEA prostitute).

Classic tbh

most teachers liked me but i was ignored mostly

Yea people didn't really notice i existed until they needed something from me..
. I was at the bottom of the bottom, not even losers would talk to me
God damn, sorry to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back