Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else imagine beating women to cope sometimes?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't care if this gives me a big %, ban, epic screenshot, I don't care. The blackpill makes you hate women so much and see them as such nonhuman roach vermin that you just want to beat them to a pulp mike tyson style. It is simply infuriating to see ugly bitches (incel if male without ANY doubts) get hundreds of orbitters and validation, to see them be worthless at everything and still get validated and rewarded, it is just too much sometimes. They are literally half human, the romans are absolutely correct, I'd feel bad beating a dude up unless he provokes it, but women I would have no remorse over it, they are not human anyway.

All in minecraft, though. I just hit them for two hearts with no sword.

I'm laughing at the idea of some oblivious normshit saying "dis y u inkwell" but as well as know all the chads who get girls are often toxic, manipulative, abusive, etc so if I was good looking this would only get me even more girls.

Last edited:
i do it in gta 5

If you are chad, even women want you to beat them.

VindalooCell

No officer, I would never do that, womyn are good and (ugly) men bad

Beating?

Not so much.

Strangling??

Well...

Much more personal and thus satisfying a method of punishment I’d say but in fantasy I of course reserve this for only the most scummy of women.

My thoughts are worse than that. Nothing i can admit here though.

I wonder if IT will crop out BLM and ACAB from his signature???

There are other ways of hurting women worse than physical pain.

I sometimes fantasize about a Retribution day-like shooting, with me as the perpetrator.

I would never do such a thing IRL, I am way too high inhib.

Don't worry FBI or whatever agency watching this topic, I will never hurt anyone.

I would never think anything worse than beating. Honest.

I sometimes imagine raping a foid, but beating her? No.

I don't care if this gives me a big %, ban, epic screenshot, I don't care. The blackpill makes you hate women so much and see them as such nonhuman roach vermin that you just want to beat them to a pulp mike tyson style. It is simply infuriating to see ugly bitches (incel if male without ANY doubts) get hundreds of orbitters and validation, to see them be worthless at everything and still get validated and rewarded, it is just too much sometimes. They are literally half human, the romans are absolutely correct, I'd feel bad beating a dude up unless he provokes it, but women I would have no remorse over it, they are not human anyway.

All in minecraft, though. I just hit them for two hearts with no sword.

I'm laughing at the idea of some oblivious normshit saying "dis y u inkwell" but as well as know all the chads who get girls are often toxic, manipulative, abusive, etc so if I was good looking this would only get me even more girls.
based also yes

I love beating, shooting, and driving women over in a white minivan in GTA5.

Howdy, glowniggers. Don't mind me.