Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else just dropped out of college and decided to LDAR

N

newcelbro

Recruit
★★★
I was doing a engineering degree but gave up, i'm now a fulltime NEET, I've been saving up my NEETBUX to later spend on whores in my planned trip to dubai, I plan to rent a small room and bang whores non stop

how do people get neetbux?

i dropped out of school and became a neet.Life out there is hell.

Yeah I did once. Became an alcoholic instead. But I'm the single child of a family from a very poor country, and mom and dad used their life savings to send me abroad so I can study (without working) and live a better life. I was doing well, got very, very good grades the first semester. But idk, something ... broke. I've been depressed for many years already, and I had total freedom and no supervision. So I started drinking a lot, black out drunk every day. Eventually I just didn't go to classes for an entire semester. Ended up dropping out. Wasted all my parent's money, over 2 years of my life with nothing to show for it except for ruining my family, their mental and physical health as well as mine (fucked up my pancreas so hard I eat certain foods and I can be bedridden for a day or two), fucked my heart a bit, lost a few teeth. And then I went to college in this shithole country with diplomas not worth shit, got a degree in a meme field and still had to work my ass off. God damn, should've just stuck with it and graduated from that good country.

I wish I could but there's no neetbuxx here

Yep. I got no motivation to go back to school and contribute to cuckciety.

Yeah I did once. Became an alcoholic instead. But I'm the single child of a family from a very poor country, and mom and dad used their life savings to send me abroad so I can study (without working) and live a better life. I was doing well, got very, very good grades the first semester. But idk, something ... broke. I've been depressed for many years already, and I had total freedom and no supervision. So I started drinking a lot, black out drunk every day. Eventually I just didn't go to classes for an entire semester. Ended up dropping out. Wasted all my parent's money, over 2 years of my life with nothing to show for it except for ruining my family, their mental and physical health as well as mine (fucked up my pancreas so hard I eat certain foods and I can be bedridden for a day or two), fucked my heart a bit, lost a few teeth. And then I went to college in this shithole country with diplomas not worth shit, got a degree in a meme field and still had to work my ass off. God damn, should've just stuck with it and graduated from that good country.

i'm a hardcore alcoholic, it is one of my copes

i'm a hardcore alcoholic, it is one of my copes
I know you won't listen but you need to stop. Idk if you replace it with weed, just don't do this specific drug: alcohol. It's poison. I can't describe how much it fucked up my health (and my life in many other ways) but it just fucks with your health so badly it's unbelieavable.

I know you won't listen but you need to stop. Idk if you replace it with weed, just don't do this specific drug: alcohol. It's poison. I can't describe how much it fucked up my health (and my life in many other ways) but it just fucks with your health so badly it's unbelieavable.

I have nothing to lose anymore, i'll drink until death

Yep I did that, and don't regret it. My college graduate friends make less than basic tradesmen too.

I was doing a engineering degree but gave up, i'm now a fulltime NEET, I've been saving up my NEETBUX to later spend on whores in my planned trip to dubai, I plan to rent a small room and bang whores non stop

I’ve dropped out. But I’ve been lowkey studying. I’m going to do a fucking sweep if I return.

I don't know, I am in the Netherlands and I am literally disabled and even I don't get NEETbuxx. I think you "depression" for NEETbuxx.
I live in a slave state AKA right to work so I'm enslaved by normies and chads

You do have something to lose and I'm going to tell you waht. I thought the same way, but you see, you're not just going to die. You can drop dead from alcohol poisoning, sure, almost happened to me like 3 or 4 times when I even woke up in the hospital with no recollection of how I get there. But you see, you won't just die. No, that would be too easy. Instead, your body will deteriorate slowly, in excruciatingly painful ways. You won't only feel like shit, you'll actually be in pain in various ways. You won't be able to eat properly, move properly or even shit properly. At a certain point it can get so bad that you eat one wrong piece of food and you have to stay in a fetus position for 2 days in pain. And that's happening to me sometimes even years after getting sober. So no, you don't have anything to lose, but it can get so much worse. Because a slow death means you're not actually going to kill yourself in one dramatic instance, it's just going to be a slow and excruciating decay, that can sometimes last decades, meanwhile you are in more in more pain, and the alcohol ain't enough to numb you. If you want to feel good just smoke weed, let the lung cancer get you, it's a much kinder death.

You do have something to lose and I'm going to tell you waht. I thought the same way, but you see, you're not just going to die. You can drop dead from alcohol poisoning, sure, almost happened to me like 3 or 4 times when I even woke up in the hospital with no recollection of how I get there. But you see, you won't just die. No, that would be too easy. Instead, your body will deteriorate slowly, in excruciatingly painful ways. You won't only feel like shit, you'll actually be in pain in various ways. You won't be able to eat properly, move properly or even shit properly. At a certain point it can get so bad that you eat one wrong piece of food and you have to stay in a fetus position for 2 days in pain. And that's happening to me sometimes even years after getting sober. So no, you don't have anything to lose, but it can get so much worse. Because a slow death means you're not actually going to kill yourself in one dramatic instance, it's just going to be a slow and excruciating decay, that can sometimes last decades, meanwhile you are in more in more pain, and the alcohol ain't enough to numb you. If you want to feel good just smoke weed, let the lung cancer get you, it's a much kinder death.

guess i'll start shooting up heroine instead

guess i'll start shooting up heroine instead
You are trolling but heroin will lead down very painful paths as well. Might be quicker than alcohol to do you in, that's its only advantage, but that also means getting to the really painful parts faster. My advice is if you want to feel good, smoke weed, and if you really want to kill yourself just don't kill yourself slowly cause that's a much worse way to go.

I think I fucked up my liver from drinking too much over about a 10 year period. Now i can't seem to handle any amount of alcohol without getting a headache and liver pain the next day. So I can't even alcoholcope anymore.

No, doing so would mean being a wageslave for the next 50 years in some shitty dead end job
damn bro.. hope things get better

Yes, I wish I hadn't went in the first place. As we all know, Universities aren't where you go if you want to become a free thinker.

LDAR and Drugs>>>>>>>>

I also want to drop out of high school for a life of LDAR but I have no money to do it so I am going to be stuck as a slave

Actually sounds fun. Would come with u ngl. But I don't want the first foid to fuck me to be a prostitute. After that idc.

nah, I'm in my last semester actually

5e31b83941438image

That money would of been better spent on some looksmaxx surgery.

if you wanna make money try to avoid paying taxes. taxes fund the femoid genocide/enslavement of incels.

Honestly wish I could go back to being a NEET king, being a wagecuck sucks ass tbhngl

I dropped out only once.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back