Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else keep getting turned on by this person's avatar. serious

No but it's pretty annoying avi

omfg yes, and it's annoying.

No. That’s just a cartoon, what are you one of those inkwells?

Nah, I don't have autism.

The older one was better and matched his signature

@NEETAndTidy said mine was hotter.

not turned on, but it looks good

How's it not foid worship when it's female gender and as I can see it makes males' dicks stand up.
I dont get it
I dont get it
I dont get it
I dont get it
I dont get it

No it annoys me, I don't want to see real foids or anime foids.

Anime is fucking annoying

How's it not foid worship when it's female gender and as I can see it makes males' dicks stand up.
I dont get it
I dont get it
I dont get it
I dont get it
I dont get it
2D girls aren't foids.

@TheSecondComing dummy

I think it's a nice avi tbh but seems like a new user because no more punching guy

So someone actually acknowledged it :feelskek:

I knew that it would be @TheSecondComing avi when i was reading the thread title ngl. So my aswer is yes.

not really tbh

I dont get it
I dont get it
I dont get it
I dont get it
I dont get it
They don't exist ded srs

faget greycel took name "incel" on day 1 but never posted

As much as I like your current avi, I felt that your previous one was more fitting. It was just full of badassery.
im not badass lol. im empty and sad most of the time, and when provoked irl easy to anger (that's when i felt like my former avi)
but this one is too pleasing to my eyes, very nice

@NEETAndTidy said mine was hotter.

I like you current profile picture. This is what should happen to females who have a driver licence:
15737.jpg

Go back to your old avi, you look like a complete faggot now
i don't see myself going back, maybe just to something different eventually

yes lots of them do

i'm slowly turning gay by the day from looking at these anime avatars, my brain overrides the thought of the user being 100% an ugly male IRL and replaces it with the user being a very passable and feminine trap

would be better if a squid

No, the grey hair and the pastel-colored blouse make her look too old to be arousing.

Yes. @FlamingCel 's turns me on, too.

2D girls aren't foids.
They're, you just said it yourself
They don't exist ded srs
Still female gender, still same feelings towards em like "cute", "unreachable", "would be an asshole towards u", etc. etc. because of their foidish face, and usually boobs and ass
Like.., why not a chad anime but foid anime? That's right.
People come here to be with incel bros, not to look at foids again. You fapping to 2d proves they're same shit as 3d,it's not like u r fapping to a random unrealistic looking thing, even normies fap to anime foids because of it's foidish facial features and body.

Last edited: