Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else kind of feel sorry for Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein?

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
I know, I know generally blacks and Jews are the scum of the earth and usually guilty of the crimes they are accused of but THIS time around it was our dumbass other gender doing the accusing as opposed to trustworthy people ie men.

Well we all know how easily and effortlessly women lie.

So any of you feel kinda sorry for these two guys?

I can't help but wonder if all of the accusations that put these men behind bars were simply a result of post guilt sex on the part of the foid accusers?

In other words these women may of been so ashamed of the sexual olympics performance and kinky shit they did for these two guys in the bedroom (or wherever) who lets face it don't look anything like your stereotypical alpha (or Giga) Chad that at the end of the day they may of simply went around screaming "Rape!" and or "Sexual assault!!" as a result of "buyer's remorse".

What do you all think?

They are rich fuck them

To be honest I don't. Knowing all the creepy stuff celebrities get up too it wouldn't surprise me if cosby did date rape those women.

Yeah but now alls they can do with the money is buy shitty comissary food.

Thats no way to live.

Last edited:
yeah i do feel sorry for big harvey.I don't condone degenerates,but big harvey seems to be the least worst.He wanted to fuck prime hollywood young pussy and knew how but roasties had to get their revenge on an ugly jew kek.

I'll NEVER understand why sex crimes are such a big deal. Sex is supposedly the best feeling in the world, but having sex with an ugly male is considered the most traumatizing experience a woman can experience? How does that make any fucking sense? Women would rather have their face melted with acid than have sex with an ugly male. Harvey Weinstein said, "Have sex with me and I'll turn you into a famous millionaire" and he deserves life in prison for this??? What the fuck is wrong with this clown world. As if that wasn't bad enough, men being raped is somehow supposed to be funny in mainstream media. This whole world is a hypocrisy, women get to fuck and get millions of dollars and fame and they still play the victim card. Disgraceful.

From the aspect of how the legal system is a joke maybe.

On a personal level not really. They got to reap the benefits of a full life of status&money maxxing. At their ages you're basically just waiting to die anyways.

Instead of using their money and influence to save the whales,They chose to be around foids instead.they should know better that foids are evil snitches while whales only want to swim.

The mistake they made was thinking foids would live and let live once the transaction of trading sex for status was over.

They should have gotten the foids killed after sex.

A little but they got to fuck foids who would never even talk to me so fuck them.

Idgaf. Clown western world hates ugly men so no point in trying to get sex as an ugly straight man