Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else losing their sanity?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
The lack of human contact is slowly destroying me, like a virus. Every day is a vicious cycle of torment. Wake up, study, eat, go to class, go back to my dorm, sleep. Nothing changes. I can hear my dorm members joking around while having fun, and I can even hear them fucking sometimes and I just can't take it anymore. At my school, the blackpill is so fucking omnipresent is ridiculous. Tall and handsome guys are never alone, they always have their friends and girls with them. Then there are the normies, who travel behind the girls they are orbiting in packs, fighting for attention. Then there are the untouchables, autistic ugly ass people like me who are always alone. And there is nothing we can do about it.

not relaly i went 3 months wihtout talking to anyone in conversation form

Do you ever love your cat this much?

I do.

It gets worse after college. College at least had some variance, and your at least around women (even if they show no IOIs). My sanity has taken a huge hit after college dealing with the monotony of full-time work.

I know your pain... Isolation during college is pure hell. At least you dont waste time and money orbiting foids like me... good job.
Chads usual life is the worst suifuel for me. I just cant.

It gets worse after college. College at least had some variance, and your at least around women (even if they show no IOIs). My sanity has taken a huge hit after college dealing with the monotony of full-time work.
Work seems like it would be better. In many cases you don't even have to be around the female.

Work seems like it would be better. In many cases you don't even have to be around the female.
It really kills all hope. You're right, there are no women. For someone who was 100% blackpilled and 100% knew it was completely over, it may be better. I still get bit by the hope bug too much and not being around women causes pain.

Having good looking NTs shoving their awesome lifes in your face during college is hell, no doubt about that. That is the one plus to being a wagecel, you can have almost complete isolation.

At least you are not a loser ethnic like, I assume you are white and will have a degree. You be grateful you are living life on easy mode compared to a deatnik loser neet like myself

The lack of human contact is slowly destroying me, like a virus. Every day is a vicious cycle of torment. Wake up, study, eat, go to class, go back to my dorm, sleep. Nothing changes. I can hear my dorm members joking around while having fun, and I can even hear them fucking sometimes and I just can't take it anymore. At my school, the blackpill is so fucking omnipresent is ridiculous. Tall and handsome guys are never alone, they always have their friends and girls with them. Then there are the normies, who travel behind the girls they are orbiting in packs, fighting for attention. Then there are the untouchables, autistic ugly ass people like me who are always alone. And there is nothing we can do about it.

Have you gotten any realistic hallucinations yet? (shit happens to me a few times)

I lost my mind long time ago

yes, humans are social creatures and we have been devoid of any sort of affection. im 22 and im pretty sure ive lost most of my sanity.

no idea how 30+ incels survive tbh.

i would be dead before i lose my mind

I much rather be alone.

OP stop reminding me of my everyday life
Cfb

I am going insaiyan

I'm on a slippery slope downwards to insanity. no doubt about it. Theres a very long list of factors contributing (of which incel is one) and I see no escape from the inevitable madness.

Living in dorms is incel hell. I had a mental breakdown after a year and a half, dropped out and became a NEET for 4 years.

I have felt like this for a year now and it has pretty much consumed me. I feel nothing now

Gymcelling keeps me sane.

Way ahead of you boyo

After long enough you begin to feel like a robot. Like an observer of the universe looking in from the outside with no personal stake in any matter. I'm just guiding a NPC through a permadeath universe and I can't switch to any other NPC.

Or maybe that's just me.

Already there.. I already have flashes where I think of horrible ways for people to die, gory shit you know, just flash up unbidden in my eyes when I close them. It kind of hurts me sometimes to know that I think like that.. nothing I do works to get rid of them honestly.

yes, humans are social creatures and we have been devoid of any sort of affection. im 22 and im pretty sure ive lost most of my sanity.

no idea how 30+ incels survive tbh.
I gotta die before I'm 30, in already 24 and shits this bad. I don't want to know how much worse it will get.

Heh, I'm waaaay past that point.