Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else mentally ill on top of being ugly?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I'm diagnosed with OCD and severe depression. I've been in and out of hospitals for 8 years, took multiple different drugs, been to therapists (it's free here in Germany so why not) etc. Basically I did everything normies tell us to do, yet nothing worked. And I'm not even talking about escaping inceldom but just about not feeling like shit everyday and not succumbing to the slightest amount of stress and pressure.

I'm in college right now and I can barely handle the stress of studying alone. Yet there are students who have a part-time job outside of college, have a girlfriend who they hang out with multiple times a week, go to the gym, go partying on the weekends etc. How the fuck do they fit all of that into their schedule without wanting to rope from the stress? And yet this is normal.

Call me :soy: but I always wanted to get married and have children. I know being loved is impossible for me so I at least wanted to get a good job, moneymaxx and get a mail-order bride. But I'm so mentally weak, I don't think I'll be able to make it. And then, what is left for me besides the rope? :feelsrope:

Sorry for the rant, just feeling like shit right now and the new drugs I got last month don't help a single bit.

I’m basically retarded

Autism/ADHD, low IQ, compulsions and probably more comorbidities - jfl

Yes, I've struggled with extreme OCD for years. It's not as bad as it used to be, but I still suffer from it. So in a way I am indeed mentally ill. Or maybe this is normal and society is mentally ill. I don't think there's a perfectly healthy individual. I'm sure everyone deals with something at least. I have a friend with ADD, another friend with depression, another friend with slight depression, another friend with schizophrenic episodes, etc. Everyone's got something.

Anxiety ridden and OCDcel reporting

I'm diagnosed with OCD and severe depression. I've been in and out of hospitals for 8 years, took multiple different drugs, been to therapists (it's free here in Germany so why not) etc. Basically I did everything normies tell us to do, yet nothing worked. And I'm not even talking about escaping inceldom but just about not feeling like shit everyday and not succumbing to the slightest amount of stress and pressure.

I'm in college right now and I can barely handle the stress of studying alone. Yet there are students who have a part-time job outside of college, have a girlfriend who they hang out with multiple times a week, go to the gym, go partying on the weekends etc. How the fuck do they fit all of that into their schedule without wanting to rope from the stress? And yet this is normal.

Call me :soy: but I always wanted to get married and have children. I know being loved is impossible for me so I at least wanted to get a good job, moneymaxx and get a mail-order bride. But I'm so mentally weak, I don't think I'll be able to make it. And then, what is left for me besides the rope? :feelsrope:

Sorry for the rant, just feeling like shit right now and the new drugs I got last month don't help a single bit.
Im the senior mentalcel of this forum. im waiting for my psychiatric report so I cant post it here and faggots stop saying 'cope'

I've been living in hikki social isolation for 17 years so you can imagine the levels of anxiety. I cannot go to even the hairdresser, i have to cut my hair from time to time.

I would like to know how the fuck do you have a date with a foid I wanna punch in the face like that.

Im probably not that ugly, but Im so mentally crippled they're gonna give me welfare boyo. My shrink has said im in no condition to work. Will see if the corrupted gov gives me a penny.

Im like dying from an illness that lasts for 60 years :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Penis mutilated and touch starved virgin in one of the most hypergamous countries in the world.

Wait. You are German? Region?

Autism, AVPD, Depression

Honestly no. Due to being genetically modified, mental issues developing in me is virtually impossible

20200708 141901

Diagnosed assburgers and depression. I've found working atypical antidepressants, as in ones that enable me to function IRL. I've been taking them for years and I intend on doing so for as long as possible. Im most likely fucked without them

Ya i can't even imagine going to college AND having a part-time job AND studying AND having a girlfriend AND go to the gym AND going partying on the weekends. Like I could barely do one of those things let alone multiple.

I struggle working 4 days a week and doing nothing else except coming home and going on the computer to read stuff and play video games for awhile. I see friends sometimes one night a month.

How did you get diagnosed?

I am mentally different from other people, as I am autistic. I do not consider myself “ill” though.

I have mental and physical disabilities on top of looking like a 12 year old jew boy

Does being paranoid count? I havent been able to sleep without something I can use as a weapon within reach since I was 13

I am Schizophrenic on top of being ugly. And a hygienecel.

If you believe mental illnesses exist, then you are indeed mentally ill.

Just like the invisible friend I used to have. He really existed, but only because i believed he did.

I fogot how 2 spell wirds, I hav 2 take 2nd graid engrish class.