Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else miss braincels? We could say a fair bit more

matrix

matrix

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-
knajjd or whatever gave me a warning for saying something about tall people. I cant say anything here. Its worst than braincels. Will anything live up to braincels? Doubt it. Anywhere else to go boys? Where I can actually make jokes and not be warned for it. JFL. CLOWN WORLD HONK HONK.

I enjoyed the memes

Braincels was cucked and anti-lolicon

I miss it, thinking of serioulsy roping tbh

well, go find some statistics about how tall men cannot be incel instead of a single picture as your "proof".

start here:

it was a pretty shitty thread ngl

Tallfag vs shortfag threads were cancer. That being said I did enjoy how casual it was to just go on my phone and browse braincel memes with minimal effort. The culture aside from minor feuds was pretty cozy.

mfw cant shill so its over

Yes I miss it literally every day. Its a shame really, we were probably the best anti-reddit culture sub on the entire site.

braincels mogged this shit forum out of existence. the mods (specifically knajjd) are truly the biggest jannie faggots that need to be sent to syria and beheaded

braincels mogged this shit forum out of existence. the mods (specifically knajjd) are truly the biggest jannie faggots that need to be sent to syria and beheaded
Do you not remember Board_Gaming?

Idk man never used reddit

I got banned in Braincels like 3 times just for saying niggers. And few others for mentioning ER jfl

Yes I miss it literally every day. Its a shame really, we were probably the best anti-reddit culture sub on the entire site.
exactly bro never forget it. just so funny and the war against I.T was funny to. I.T bait posts were some of the best things to happen
b a s e d

check out /r/celouts

The main aspect of r/braincels that I miss is that I could shitpost freely. I actually have to come up with thoughtful things to say in my posts and replies on here, and on r/braincels I could reply with a simple “cuck” or “faggot” and other one-word replies.

Some of the funniest posts on there were just meme rage faces with the caption “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK”, as if the OP was going through a serious existential crisis before our eyes.

That said, I have been pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to browse and post content on here from my smartphone. I thought the UI would be fucking dogshit, but it’s not bad

I miss skimming through it tbh but

I stopped posting on there after I saw how much they talked shit on this site

and specifically me

The main aspect of r/braincels that I miss is that I could shitpost freely. I actually have to come up with thoughtful things to say in my posts and replies on here, and on r/braincels I could reply with a simple “cuck” or “faggot” and other one-word replies.

Some of the funniest posts on there were just meme rage faces with the caption “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK”, as if the OP was going through a serious existential crisis before our eyes.
Couldn't agree more. The shit posts were what made it and like you say the FUCKFUCKFUCK posts were hilarious. Heres some of the funny pics FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFUCKFUCKFUCJNFKFIOPQAFBIQBIBFIPFQ
A09
33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4
Images

well, go find some statistics about how tall men cannot be incel instead of a single picture as your "proof".
Based and high iq.Height copers need to hang.

Based and high iq.Height copers need to hang.
clearly you are tall. Its the same old bs with you guys. If a guy is short he agrees height is a massive factor. Tall guys disagree. 'Based and high iq' because its the same opinion as yours. Now thats low iq.

knajjd or whatever gave me a warning for saying something about tall people. I cant say anything here. Its worst than braincels. Will anything live up to braincels? Doubt it. Anywhere else to go boys? Where I can actually make jokes and not be warned for it. JFL. CLOWN WORLD HONK HONK.
View attachment 155629
check out r/Celouts but its pretty new so idk if it’s cucked

clearly you are tall. Its the same old bs with you guys. If a guy is short he agrees height is a massive factor. Tall guys disagree. 'Based and high iq' because its the same opinion as yours. Now thats low iq.
It's because there's truth in both ways of thinking.
Just face if you're 5' will make you incel.
And just height if you're 6'4 will still make you incel.
Height copers tell themselves that if only they were tall,they'd be slaying pussy and project the "just be tall,br0" to tallcels.

I got banned in Braincels like 3 times just for saying niggers. And few others for mentioning ER jfl
The racial unity on there was the best part. Didn’t matter what color you were, we were all bros united in our hatred of foids

The racial unity on there was the best part. Didn’t matter what color you were, we were all bros united in our hatred of foids
I wasnt I allowed to talk about elliot? Thats beyond cucked

I wasnt I allowed to talk about elliot? Thats beyond cucked
Because that would have gotten the sub shut down by Reddit admin cucks way earlier than it was

View attachment 155629

Yeah man. Earlier that day I found a screenshot on a reddit sub about someone in a cuckold sub saying that he got super upset the moment he found out that his wive's bull was a trump supporter. My first instinct, of course, was to make a silly little meme thread on braincels about this. BUT ... braincels doesn't exist anymore and one-line memers don't really work in a forum.

we are all bros here

On the other hand, maybe that's not so bad htat you actually gotta talk instead of just sharing pics and screenshots.

we are all bros here
I’ve seen a lot of racist comments here tbh. I’m pro freedom of speech so it’s whatever but we’re definitely not all bros here lol

I’ve seen a lot of racist comments here tbh. I’m pro freedom of speech so it’s whatever but we’re definitely not all bros here lol
dont worry man im a bro for you and there are many others

yeah but that was one mod. braincels was still pretty chill compared to this place.

yeah im subbed but it doesnt have the same activity as braincels.
Then go back? I browsed the orignal r/Incels before the ban in november 2017, and learned about this place after. I was in braincels in that time and it was horrible with the board gaming milkies memes shit.

The memes were great.
Perhaps we should have a board here for memes and shitposts only, an alternative to incell discussion and off-topic?

OP you one of those 6'6 in flair waah waahs? i lurked it was okay some very dumbshit there and it was on faggit which needs to not exists
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I've been on this forum a lot more since r/braincels died. I've also been warned over even worse bullshit reasons here - so anyone saying braincels was cucked because of mods (it was a little tbh) is hypocrite.

I've not laughed a single time or even cracked a smile here. Braincels was a great cope. Shitposts and memes were the best you'll find on the internet. I would spend whole entire days just waiting for new posts. There is a big empty part of my life that just opened up now that its gone.

They were also big fans of based Islam and directed hate not only towards foids, but western society and culture itself.

It's because there's truth in both ways of thinking.
Just face if you're 5' will make you incel.
And just height if you're 6'4 will still make you incel.
Height copers tell themselves that if only they were tall,they'd be slaying pussy and project the "just be tall,br0" to tallcels.
didn't read

I got a temporary ban here for bragging, all I said was that a woman in a youtube comment offered to date me, she was 2000 miles away and probably a land whale, that is great brag

I've been on this forum a lot more since r/braincels died. I've also been warned over even worse bullshit reasons here - so anyone saying braincels was cucked because of mods (it was a little tbh) is hypocrite.

I've not laughed a single time or even cracked a smile here. Braincels was a great cope. Shitposts and memes were the best you'll find on the internet. I would spend whole entire days just waiting for new posts. There is a big empty part of my life that just opened up now that its gone.
well said. braincels will be missed. rip
Your title is too long
didnt read

so u made a height shill thread and ur surprised u got a warning? lol @ ur iq tbh

and just lol if u think u have more freedom of speech on leddit than u do here

so u made a height shill thread and ur surprised u got a warning? lol @ ur iq tbh

and just lol if u think u have more freedom of speech on leddit than u do here
lol @ my iq? you have one of the lowest iqs here which explains your height>face denial. you are clearly tall. same old tall failures disagreeing with me.

lol @ my iq? you have one of the lowest iqs here which explains your height>face denial. you are clearly tall. same old tall failures disagreeing with me.
im 5'7 :feelsseriously: