Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else never told a female shes attractive or cute?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
It dawned on me how this is one of the areas where I differ completely from normies and Chad. I've seen them seriously or casually tell girls that they are cute or hot.
Me on the other hand, I've never said such a thing once in my life. My brain has basically been conditioned to not show signs of interest to females because I know they'd always take it negatively and cause problems for me.
Even when I asked girls out in the past I never complimented their appearance. I'd say shit like "your really cool" or "I really like you" to ask them out.
I just know that being complemented on your appearance by an ugly guy is probably one of the worst insults a female could recieve.

If i don´t receive the same pleasant treatment.
Why should i ?

They can go fuck themselves.

I told this girl at work today that she looked like a cute baby. Idk if that's the same thing.

Too high inhib to do that.

Just fuel foids' egos even more bro :soy:

Only low IQ cucks compliment foids.

yes i did that cucked thing when i was a bluepilled retarded years ago

i never complimented a foid and never will be i am not inflating a cum dumpster's ego

It dawned on me how this is one of the areas where I differ completely from normies and Chad. I've seen them seriously or casually tell girls that they are cute or hot.
Me on the other hand, I've never said such a thing once in my life. My brain has basically been conditioned to not show signs of interest to females because I know they'd always take it negatively and cause problems for me.
Even when I asked girls out in the past I never complimented their appearance. I'd say shit like "your really cool" or "I really like you" to ask them out.
I just know that being complemented on your appearance by an ugly guy is probably one of the worst insults a female could recieve.
I'm not about to go outta my way to orbit them and boost their already sky-high egos

Mostly treated them as men without penis tbh.

Why would you ever compliment one of them?

It's simple: if you compliment one of them, they take it as a sign of romantic interest even if you have no such interest. They will then avoid you at all costs because you are trash.

I did when I was a bluepilled cuck. Little did i know...

I wish I hadn't.

Never did that either tbh.

I only would if she dated me.

I did when i was a bluepilled cuck orbitter.

I almost did one time. Start of high school, I'm early to class and there's no assigned seats yet. Can tell a pretty girl is about to sit near me because seats are running out. Was thinking to say something but too high inhib.

I never did. Too risky.

No, I don’t think I have.

over the internet but telling a foid they are attractive only benifits her and makes you look weak

Told that to someone I fancy, never talked to me since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back