Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else not able to feel empathy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
not trying to be edgy, but this has been a problem since i was young. someone told me it might just be a trait of autism, and since i've shown other traits of autism, this lack of empathy could just be part of it.
ever since i was a kid i've rarely felt empathy. things that make most people sad don't make me sad at all, but rather confused. like sad movies or stories and shit like that.
i remember i had to write something sentimental or some shit a few times when i was in school and i couldn't.
i've never cried in my life unless it was self pity.
my parents noticed all of this and thought i was fucked up. any time someone in my family would talk to me about something personal and i didn't react in any way they'd get mad at me and call me heartless or something.
the only genuine emotion i've expressed irl is anger. is anyone else like this?

Last edited:
I think I’m too empathetic

No, I was always really good at feeling empathy. I'm not a psycho.

no, but im not a emotional bitch either

i feel emotion in the right times in the right situations, like a non-cucked human male

but yea that could be a trait of autism or some shit ngl bro

I’m not a female so I do have a sense of empathy and humanity

just not towards women

It seriously depends on the scenario.

I think I’m too empathetic
this. i had moments where i began to cry just from having someone near me cry. which made me particularly vulnerable for leftist ideologies.

but you see, it's everything but impossible to break free from the cancer that is the leftist cage neoliberals put you into if you got some braincels to spare.

When I learned empathy I became high inhib.

not trying to be edgy, but this has been a problem since i was young. someone told me it might just be a trait of autism, and since i've shown other traits of autism, this lack of empathy could just be part of it.
ever since i was a kid i've rarely felt empathy. things that make most people sad don't make me sad at all, but rather confused. like sad movies or stories and shit like that.
i remember i had to write something sentimental or some shit a few times when i was in school and i couldn't.
my parents noticed all of this and thought i was fucked up. any time someone in my family would talk to me about something personal and i didn't react in any way they'd get mad at me and call me heartless or something.
It's hard to feel sympathy for those that have none for you though.

View: https://voca.ro/1iDh9dvnaFbh

Just be empathetic you wacky Inkwell. My girlfriend's boyfriend told me that if I'm more empathetic to her feelings and emotions, he will let me have extra cuddly time with her. And he let me have it! So just be an empath, bro.

I have sympathy for some people but I feel no pity for most of them tbh. I used to be empathetic tho. I think you're must be some kind of sociopath or something OP which is good for you tbh.
It's hard to feel sympathy for those that have none for you though.

View: https://voca.ro/1iDh9dvnaFbh

True. Also, normies being unable to relate to you is not an excuse for them not to understand that you're suffering. I can't relate to a starving kid in africa but I do understand he's suffering. When normies dismiss our pain and don't even acknowledge it, it only goes to show how much they despise/hate us. That's why I have no sympathy for them at all.

Morals are useless

I have less and less each day.

growing up i was known as the kid who never cries even when he was bullied, I was also known as the kid who always laughs at almost everything like a fuking idiot. but when i got older there was nothing to laugh about so now i'm just known as the freak with no emotions.

they tolerated me because i was always positive, when i stopped laughing at every joke they just pushed me away

i only feel sad watching a sad anime, i don't feel it with other things

I have empathy for animals but not people (except family) if a woman died in front of me on the streets I wouldn't blink an eye

I can feel empathy but I suppress it.

Sometimes. Also not trying to sound edgy. Saw some eels getting flayed alive as a child and it made me upset, but I wasn't really shocked/sad.

Also have had experiences with dissection in my jobs myself, found it disgusting, but I didn't think too much of it. I always found myself compelled by anatomy/physiology, my other interests are hereditary diseases, parasites/diseases, toxins, medical procedures with certain looks (like fasciotomy), forensics and criminology.

Have collected pictures of hereditary diseases, pictures of snake/spider envenomations, accidents and parasite infections (especially Ribeiroia/Sacculina/various mycoses). Also bought books about diseases/deformations as well as historical torture methods/executions/crimes.

Completely shut down emotionally when bad stuff happens, hide myself in work/studies then. Did this with a serious illness in my family, regret this now almost every single day in my life. Only after it was too late I showed normal emotions and completely broke down emotionally, out of some madness/stupidity I underestimated it. What I did during that time is completely disgusting. I often tend to do things too late.

Chad doesn't need empathy to slay Stacey.

My willingness to empathize has generally decreased over time primarily since I’ve realized that everyone wants and expects you to care about them and their problems and be considerate of them and their problems all the while not giving a damn about me or my issues or my groups issues (notable when those issues are incomparable/where there’s a gulf in terms of severity of the issues).

For example, nobody fucking gives a shit about incels and incels are demonized like they’re evil even though they’re broadly correct about women and the state of society which we know because of blackpill science studies, not just mutual observation.

I do empathize with people I can relate to or that I can see being mistreated, but most of the shit you hear about today is just retarded race baiting and female “””””problems””””” while men in general aren’t given even a shred of compassion or consideration. Tell me, why should I care if everyone’s just going to demonize me regardless of what I do or who I am? All it does is make me despise people and perceive their lack of self awareness/hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I have little empathy. I don't feel much other than anger and anxiety

Over for autismcels
I'm not an aspie but sort of neurodiverse or whatever you call it these days.

I'm a bit of a schizoid, or at least have schizoid tendencies.

I use to be the most kind, empathetic, and idealistic man you could ever meet in my youth, but as they say, kick a dog around enough violently and constantly abuse it overtime in mistreatment the old dog will become extremely vicious. Here we are today....