Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else not hate women?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Anyone else think it is what it is. Nature is righteous. I don't begrudge women for doing what they're programmed on a genetic level to do. They can't fight it can they?

i hate hypergamous sluts and female that support degeneracy. i don't hate the old lady that runs the church down the street.

I rarely feel hate. So yeah I don't hate all women in general like some people here tell you to do.

I detest feminists.

I fucking hate 99% of women with a passion. The only two things I hate more than women are white knights and cucks.

i hate hypergamous sluts and female that support degeneracy. i don't hate the old lady that runs the church down the street.

I fucking hate 99% of women with a passion. The only two things I hate more than women are white knights and cucks.

These tbh. I don’t hate women, just selfish arrogant sluts (which is like 99% of women).

Most of the time I don't think about them in that way, but sometimes when I see/ experience certain things I get mad. I do support school shooters, not because of wamen, but because I genuinely think their actions and efforts are beautiful, like a poem or something.

Can't think bad of people going ER, it's nature, right OP??

As I said hating women is cope.
Just because you cannot reach something doesn't mean it's rotten, it just means you cannot have it.

i agree with this but then again literally 99% of females are complete and utter cunts. i wouldn't hate them if such an overwhelming majority of them weren't shit.

i absolutely DESPISE their passive-aggressive attitudes too

Can't think bad of people going ER, it's nature, right OP??

Touche.

Do you think ER would of done some kind of medieval equivalent in medieval times? Inceldom was more pronounced in the past wasn't it? the majority of human beings who have procreated have been female

That's like saying "can't hate bacteria that causes disease, they're programmed to kill you, just nature brah". And besides, womyn aren't programmed to do shit. They're just shitfaced cunts because they can, nobody is stopping them and if anyone ever stands up to a bitch they get hoarded by WKs. They're opportunists, they know exactly they can get away with being sluts and indulging in their fucked up thrills, they don't care if it causes harm to everyone else.

Natur
That's like saying "can't hate bacteria that causes disease, they're programmed to kill you, just nature brah". And besides, womyn aren't programmed to do shit. They're just shitfaced cunts because they can, nobody is stopping them and if anyone ever stands up to a bitch they get hoarded by WKs. They're opportunists, they know exactly they can get away with being sluts and indulging in their fucked up thrills, they don't care if it causes harm to everyone else.

Nature doesn't care about your feelings, nature doesn't have any time for ethics

Natur

Nature doesn't care about your feelings, nature doesn't have any time for ethics

Exactly, and neither do I care about nature, which means I will hate the fucking shit out of womyn. Them and nature can go fuck a hog for all I care, I will never respect or tolerate them.

Yup

Hating women is cope tbh

I would be worried if most of us didnt hate women. There shouldn't be any whiteknight cucks here.

Femoids should die

What do our emotions matter. As long as we all get the world around us idgaf. We don't need to keep talking about hate.

>Nature is righteous

That's where I stopped reading and realized I'm dealing with a retard here.

Yeah, tbh I only hate the Stacies that are normies and bullies

Holy fuck you really got me bro

Well meme'd

Neck yourself.

>Nature is righteous

That's where I stopped reading and realized I'm dealing with a retard here.

Don't read too far into it, I didn't mean it with too much of a religious implication

Don't read too far into it, I didn't mean it with too much of a religious implication
A religious implication would make some sense if you believe in that shit. Saying nature is righteous on its own makes no sense at all.

Yes nature, fuck me over because of a random genetic lottery, yay, hue hue, op please use an exit bag.

Yeah it’s nature, can’t blame anyone personally for treating me like the genetic trash I am

The very foundation of nature is that only the strong survive. We are not the strong.

However, I don't blame women or nature for any of this, but just accept it as reality.

Nah, I just hate myself and my pathetic life

i don't hate women i just hate myself

Your daily dose of SJWdom from @Cleftcel who also made a thread about thinking 40 yo hags are the most feminine and attractive.

Your daily dose of SJWdom from @Cleftcel who also made a thread about thinking 40 yo hags are the most feminine and attractive.

Sorry:trepidation:.

They frustrate the fuck out of me

But I don't think I truly hate them

i dont hate females i only hate dumb whores which happen to be over 99% of females these days

Appeal to nature. We are programmed to rape, murder and steal. That doesn't mean that rape, murder and steal are righteous things.

Anyone else think it is what it is. Nature is righteous. I don't begrudge women for doing what they're programmed on a genetic level to do. They can't fight it can they?

It depends, i see women as humans with flaws and different personalities. If a bitch is acting like a drama queen and makes a scene then you can bet your ass that i will call her out on it. But there are still good women out there but sadly too few.

Only the terrible ones. So yes.