Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else notice that 9/10 extreme weightloss are men?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I just realized that I barely ever see females losing mass amounts of weight. When I see a weight loss transformation it's almost definitely a male.

Women have such weak minds, they can't manage to overcome a food addiction so they turn to feminism and body positivity movements. Most "depressed" females are depressed because Chad didn't text back in 0.755874 seconds.

They don't need to lose weight, their smv is a juggernaut.

Because society encourages women to be proud in their own body, regardless of how fat they're, while men must be those muscular dudes in order to attract women nowadays.

Excuse me as i tip my finger inside of this water,to check if it has gotten any wetter.

update: It has not.

It's easy to drop weight, just starvationmaxx tbh, you stop feeling hungry after a few days.

That is true but makes sense since the females will still get unlimited validation from men telling them how beautiful they are, the obese men literally get nothing and are forced to lose weight if they ever want a chance to get attention from females.

Females can´t lose no matter what size they come in they will still be able to hook up with dozens of men.

Because society encourages women to be proud in their own body, regardless of how fat they're, while men must be those muscular dudes in order to attract women nowadays.
The standards for having muscularity and leanness both at the same time simply unachievable for a good portion of men, unachievable without roids rather, this is simply a mechanism to increase the amount of exclusion of men with subchad genes even more.

I just realized that I barely ever see females losing mass amounts of weight. When I see a weight loss transformation it's almost definitely a male.

Women have such weak minds, they can't manage to overcome a food addiction so they turn to feminism and body positivity movements. Most "depressed" females are depressed because Chad didn't text back in 0.755874 seconds.
What also pisses me off is that if women get fat they do so by getting thiccer hips and ass, they really need to reach disgusting landwhale level to look really fat. Meanwhile as man you get fat at the belly and ass which is super unattractive lol

What also pisses me off is that if women get fat they do so by getting thiccer hips and ass, they really need to reach disgusting landwhale level to look really fat. Meanwhile as man you get fat at the belly and ass which is super unattractive lol
Gaining weight can enhance a woman's attractiveness.

Foids don't need to lose weight since there are plenty of fat worshipping degenerates

I have even seen gigachads with disgusting landwhales

It's easy to drop weight, just starvationmaxx tbh, you stop feeling hungry after a few days.
Only to a point. When you get to a low body fat percentage, like at or near single digit numbers, you might not even need to be losing weight to have constant nagging food cravings.