Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else notice that most normie men don't give a shit about social media.

A

Angryloserethnic30

Banned
-
I have a few friends, who are normalfags, they have girlfriends, go out drinking on the weekends, go on holiday trips with their friends but nearly all of them barely use social media, most of them have like a few 100 followers on instagram, a few friends on facebook, some might have snapchat but it amazes me how much they barely they use it, it also make confirms my theory that vast majority of social media users are women, and of course we know all why.

ive noticed the complete opposite

The social media is full of cucks

yh i dont know about where you live OP, but in the west it's the exact opposite. normies nowadays feel the need to document every single shit they take for their snapchat/insta stories jfl

yh i dont know about where you live OP, but in the west it's the exact opposite. normies nowadays feel the need to document every single shit they take for their snapchat/insta stories jfl
Maybe cause I am an oldcel, this is probably true amongst 16-21 year olds.

Maybe cause I am an oldcel, this is probably true amongst 16-21 year olds.
I have noticed the opposite as well. I am 29 and all the normies and CHADS have active social media and use it to display their high status and attract cunts.

I don't know anything about normies

I'd say the top 40% of males in SMV are active on social media, but all subhumans are nowhere to be seen

I'd say the top 40% of males in SMV are active on social media, but all subhumans are nowhere to be seen
This. And virtually every chick is addicted to social media.

This. And virtually every chick is addicted to social media.
We arguably are too, just on forms of social media in which nobody can see our real names or our faces. When women speak it's valued because of who they are, but who a subhuman male is makes what he has to say less valid in normslime circles.

We arguably are too, just on forms of social media in which nobody can see our real names or our faces.
does .co count as social media? I can see arguments for it being one and not being one.

Quite the opposite for me. Even in a third world country. They made fun of me because I said I don't use Facebook.

I have noticed the opposite as well. I am 29 and all the normies and CHADS have active social media and use it to display their high status and attract cunts.
I am talking about average looking normies, of course Chads will have an active social media.

How is it not?
tbh the more I think about it I can't really think of why its not. I guess just because you don't really use your name I just compartmentalized it differently in my mind since its not like facebook.

How old are you and where do you live?

I don't know anyone who doesn't have social media, even the subhumans.

Quite the opposite for me. Even in a third world country. They made fun of me because I said I don't use Facebook.
I have noticed amongst the younger generation Facebook is completely dead, but I remember the days where it was must to have a Facebook.

Lol
Giga cope

How old are you and where do you live?

I don't know anyone who doesn't have social media, even the subhumans.
I would answer that but I don't want to get doxxed, people have social media but most people my age don't use it as much.

We arguably are too, just on forms of social media in which nobody can see our real names or our faces. When women speak it's valued because of who they are, but who a subhuman male is makes what he has to say less valid in normslime circles.
We're here to discuss concepts, life experiences etc. They just brag and look for attention online. It's not really the same thing.

tbh the more I think about it I can't really think of why its not. I guess just because you don't really use your name I just compartmentalized it differently in my mind since its not like facebook.
It's true. I use "non-anonymous" (although I don't use my real name or picture) social media occasionally for people-watching purposes, and for the first few hours of using it I got an intense urge to stop existing after seeing all these names screeching at me about how good they are with shitty 5 second clips of their fake friends and cars. Not only are you being LMSmogged constantly by people who are actively out to mog you as a means to itself, but the stuff they try to assault your eyes with is so gay it makes you wonder what the point of it all is. These are all people you know as well, and when it's not they're still wearing who they are on their sleeves for attention so you might as well. When I'm on incels.co I kind of feel like we are all an extension of one thing and are dealing with ideas instead of personalities, totally so with imageboards, instead of retards engaged in a pointless and draining arms race of faggotry against each other.

We're here to discuss concepts, life experiences etc. They just brag and look for attention online. It's not really the same thing.
It's still digital social interaction.

I would answer that but I don't want to get doxxed, people have social media but most people my age don't use it as much.

Exactly. I don't know anyone over the age of 25 who has a snapchat.

It's a generational issue.

At my best: I’ve had 8 followers on twitter. I now have 1 follower who I’m not even sure is a real person.

All people I know have social media and use it a lot. I don’t use any social media besides twitter and forums. Twitter isn’t like Facebook though.

Must suck to have lots of white sheep barking at you, for you being the black one that sticks out.
If you catch my analogy.
You´re not like them.

The social media is full of cucks
Virtually every chick is addicted to social media.

Must suck to have lots of white sheep barking at you, for you being the black one that sticks out.
If you catch my analogy.
You´re not like them.
You have no idea.... I mean you probably do since we're kinda on the same boat but. yeah

You have no idea.... I mean you probably do since we're kinda on the same boat but. yeah
I do very well.
No need to doubt on that one.

All my normie friends only have whatsapp and Facebook

Normalfaggot men use it mostly for DUDE PARTIES,brag about random shit and ocasionally contacting other people,posting asses and duck mouths craving for likes is most of a foid thing

I have a few friends, who are normalfags, they have girlfriends, go out drinking on the weekends, go on holiday trips with their friends but nearly all of them barely use social media, most of them have like a few 100 followers on instagram, a few friends on facebook, some might have snapchat but it amazes me how much they barely they use it, it also make confirms my theory that vast majority of social media users are women, and of course we know all why.
Mens actually usedd social media accounts are on the down low in order to give plentiful donations to sluts in secret.

Idk most guys my age seem to be active on social media.