Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else notice that Reddit always obsesses over really average women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
To be fair as women's standards keep raising this counts for men in general, but I've noticed that they always drool over really plain girls. Like Emma Watson or Jennifer Lawrence. The only one who is genuinely pretty is Ana De Armas.

They are so thirsty and desperate, they see them as wonders. I'm not even surprised anymore

I don't go on reddit

They are so thirsty and desperate, they see them as wonders. I'm not even surprised anymore
I don't even get why they liked Lawrence. With Emma Watson I guess it was due to growing up with Harry Potter but why Lawrence?

I come close to having breakdowns and shit when I see average looking people on reddit. It really makes me want to kill myself even sooner every time I'm reminded that non disfigured people exist.

They also have a thing for nasty feminist thinkers.

Wouldn't surprise me if half the forum wears a chastity cage.

Reddit is garbage, everyone there pisses me off. Full of fucking soy normie fags.

Guess they think they have a chance despite Emma preaching about men needing to open up but she was fucking a stereotypical chad. Something tells me Ron Weasley opening up doesn't exactly get their juices flowing.

I never got the infatuation with Jennifer Lawrence either. She looks like the sort of femoid you'd meet on the street.
Also she's not funny, just a cringe femoid.

If you go into any of the ratings subs they never give women less than a 6.

Ana De Armas isn't pretty wtf?

Reddit is garbage, everyone there pisses me off. Full of fucking soy normie fags.
Almost like they're a computer algorithm shit posting as multiple users.

To be fair as women's standards keep raising this counts for men in general, but I've noticed that they always drool over really plain girls. Like Emma Watson or Jennifer Lawrence. The only one who is genuinely pretty is Ana De Armas.
any woman photo = likes

Low tier normies think they have a chance if the foid is ugly/plain

Plain foids get fetishised

Just be Chad >>>>

All the whore selfie subs like r/gonewild are full of fat, ugly women who are drooled on obsessively.

All the whore selfie subs like r/gonewild are full of fat, ugly women who are drooled on obsessively.
Actually those are the few subs of attractive women on reddit.