Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else notice that white and asian foids treat asian guys or curries the worst?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
They don't even try to virtue signal or fake being nice. They usually just go for the throat and get as mean as possible. Usually going straight for small dick or height jokes.

Don't get me wrong, foids are mean to everyone and treat non-chads like trash but it seems they go far out of their way to use any opportunity to shit on asian/indian males.

Honestly I think most women are low key bullies and just like making people miserable.

The short dick jokes are so popular that even famous NBA player Jeremy Lin was confronted with them.

Women are natural born bullies

Yeah. Women like to shit on and mock ethnics

in there eyes if he's not white it's not right

The short dick jokes are so popular that even famous NBA player Jeremy Lin was confronted with them.

haaha, that's who I was thinking about in my OP post

Yes i have noticed this

I have not as I don't live in a multicultural shithole yet.

That’s why blacks should cream inside all of them and make them pregnants lol

yes i noticed a couple times

Women are born with their evil cruel nature. And only non-Chads (especially curries and rice) have to face their wrath.

Honestly I think most women are low key bullies and just like making people miserable.
I like to believe that most women are bullies to cope with the fact that they are much weaker and shorter than men, on average. Maybe I'm the one coping.

I don't pay attention

They ignored me all the time

because they view them as inferior species because they are not white. As they perceive white chads and even jamaals at times to be literal gods on earth.

Asians are whores who live to service white chads

I havent noticed that personally. What i have seen is white foids are the most annoying, all other foids are much better but still annoying. But things change based on your location and whether or not you spend a lot of time at a university or at work if you are with old foids, or young ones, etc.

Currys and Rices are so sexually starved they will do anything to be around a foid.
At least Ricecels can do LGBTmaxx or Neetmaxx but only hope for curry's is rape or arranged marriage.

Because they're seen as weak and effeminate men who lack any masculine and attractive features, and also because women are pissed that some "genetic inferior" is even attempting to make contact with them. So they treat them like shit to vent their frustration and tell them to stay the fuck away from them.

Foids are racist and know they can get away with it. The prevailing view on cucked sites like Reddit, Vice, Jezebel, Buzzfeed, Cracked, The Daily Beast, and HuffingGlue Post (btw I'm pretty sure every single one of those sites is owned by the same Jew, that's the only way they can be such soulless clones of one another) is that womyn literally cannot be racist.

I am White but i think somewhere in the past i had an asian ancestor. Cause i'm a manlet and dicklet

I am a curry but white girls treat me like a human being. Meanwhile it's Middle Eastern/North African whores that treat me badly. Meanwhile Asian girls are scared of me. And black holes are usually like Middle Easterners but not as bad.

Asian guys need to make brutal racist Asian woman jokes back.

Instead when I overhear Asian women making the small dick & short jokes when an Asian man is near, the Asian man crumbles emotionally, slouches his shoulders and walks away.

I have realized this

I am a curry but white girls treat me like a human being. Meanwhile it's Middle Eastern/North African whores that treat me badly. Meanwhile Asian girls are scared of me. And black holes are usually like Middle Easterners but not as bad.
Ive had a similar experience, but I don't encounter black/north African foids so idk about them. Noodle whores and curry foids are terrified of me because of my subhuman face and stutter. At least white and Latina foids pretend to be nice.

Ive had a similar experience, but I don't encounter black/north African foids so idk about them. Noodle whores and curry foids are terrified of me because of my subhuman face and stutter. At least white and Latina foids pretend to be nice.
I can't speak for Latina girls because they don't live here. There aren't many curry girls here either so I can't really say.

This shouldn’t be news to anyone

I can definitely confirm asian chicks treat asian dudes the worst. Every asian chick i asked said how they only like white men and they dont like asians,its pretty ragefuel tbh.

What makes me so mad is that these subhuman looking girls feel entitled tall blonde chads jfl.

They are cum dumpsters westerners use to pump and dump when they go traveling and despite that still prefer them over genuine asian men that would treat them right.

I can make a thread about my tinder experiments in SEA to show you how truly pathetic these girls are

They don't even try to virtue signal or fake being nice. They usually just go for the throat and get as mean as possible. Usually going straight for small dick or height jokes.

Don't get me wrong, foids are mean to everyone and treat non-chads like trash but it seems they go far out of their way to use any opportunity to shit on asian/indian males.

Crippled wheelchair bound men get short "jokes," small dick "jokes," and a third one: can't have sex "jokes." I'm sure this is quadrupled in crippled ethnic men.

White foids treat white men the worst