Anyone else notice this?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Captain
-
Actual genetic chads are much more intimidating than unattractive males. It doesn't even stem from being aware about how valuable they are to females. Even when I was in middle school I registered males with: tall height, strong jaw, deep set hunter type eyes, proportional features, no balding/norwood 0, and large frame
... differently from unattractive males.

Its like an animal instinct telling you to run away or be careful. This instinct only occurs when you register a chad in your vision. Non-chad males don't give off this same aura of intimidation, your mind processes them as non-threatening.

lol at retards who say male looks arent objective
holy fucking shit, they have schizophrenia.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
chads are superior in every way tbh

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
-
Well yeah its basically an "alpha aura" so to speak, indicating dominance and signaling to low status males to recognize their place in the dominance hierarchy. Such is the case with most mammals, its retarded how bluepilled dipshits dont seem to understand this. Makes jordan peterson look like the genius he pretends to be

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
Major reason why I don't go outside and wish I could escape The West.

This level of mogging is fucking psychologically damaging.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Captain
-
I felt this before and
I'm sure everyone felt this before but didn't know what it was or jus straight up deny it.
We are still animals :feelsbadman:

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Mythic
-
Actual genetic chads are much more intimidating than unattractive males. It doesn't even stem from being aware about how valuable they are to females. Even when I was in middle school I registered males with: tall height, strong jaw, deep set hunter type eyes, proportional features, no balding/norwood 0, and large frame

Its like an animal instinct telling you to run away or be careful. This instinct only occurs when you register a chad in your vision. Non-chad males don't give off this same aura of intimidation, your mind processes them as non-threatening.

I'd say every male who's 6+ or masculine looking but not ugly gives off this aura.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Look worse than dehydrated fighters cutting weight
-

There's scary and theres creepy. One is powerful the other isnt

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Yeah, when I get mogged by a Chad I can just feel an atmosphere of "he's clearly more powerful than me"