Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel anyone else noticed how couples love to force themselves on people?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im fucking tired of it. fucking arrogants pieces of shit

"my boyfriend" "my girlfriend" in every sentence
forcing on people their events (no i dont give a fuck you are 3 years together today fuck off)

another good example is how always couples likes to block the space outside while walking and forcing you to ask them to let you pass them or just go to down to the road
that just happened now and im furious
got back from the supermarket with my frozen pizzas and chocolate and theres this annoying couple ahead of me
the sidewalk aint wide enough for 3 of us
and what the thing is? the penis sleeve looked behind and saw me when i was like 5m behind them
and still they kept walking regular. she KNOWS ill need to pass them in a few seconds
but NO
they want to force themselves on me
so i just FORCED myself on them and didnt ask just went between them while touching both of them
the beta said something like "okay.."
was tempted to beat him up honestly but too many cameras nowdays

i hope he and his penis sleeve will both get cancer ASAP

i fucking HATE when they look behind, see you, and keep on blocking you
fucking nazis

Normies often complain about guys/girls who bring their bf/gf to every event and ruin everything lol

Its all a brag/showing off

They love to use it as a brag. Especially those cunts that say shit like "Oh relationships are overrated", but then those same people are always talking about their SO. I see through their ways. They're probably so glad that they're not subhuman and get to enjoy relationships

I really hate people like that. They just want to show off and be obnoxious. I would also be tempted to beat them up (in Minecraft)

just dont go outside bro

Misleading title, tbh ngl ded srs.

But I get what you're saying, and yeah, it's fucking obnoxious.

im fucking tired of it. fucking arrogants pieces of shit

"my boyfriend" "my girlfriend" in every sentence
forcing on people their events (no i dont give a fuck you are 3 years together today fuck off)

another good example is how always couples likes to block the space outside while walking and forcing you to ask them to let you pass them or just go to down to the road
that just happened now and im furious
got back from the supermarket with my frozen pizzas and chocolate and theres this annoying couple ahead of me
the sidewalk aint wide enough for 3 of us
and what the thing is? the penis sleeve looked behind and saw me when i was like 5m behind them
and still they kept walking regular. she KNOWS ill need to pass them in a few seconds
but NO
they want to force themselves on me
so i just FORCED myself on them and didnt ask just went between them while touching both of them
the beta said something like "okay.."
was tempted to beat him up honestly but too many cameras nowdays

i hope he and his penis sleeve will both get cancer ASAP

i fucking HATE when they look behind, see you, and keep on blocking you
fucking nazis
Next time to tell him it's his fault for not moving.
I know exactly what you mean. Even on rainy days where the soil is muddy they won't give you enough space to walk and you are forced to awkwardly push past them or end up walking through puddles of dirty water on the side of the street. They know what they are doing and it's obvious to anyone that is paying attention.

I really hate people like that. They just want to show off and be obnoxious.
Ethnic female white male couples are like the biggest examples of this and one of the reasons normies have picked up on justbewhite and mocking ethnic guys for being single more often. Happens all the time in college.

Ethnic female white male couples are like the biggest examples of this and one of the reasons normies have picked up on justbewhite and mocking ethnic guys for being single more often. Happens all the time in college.
Ethnic foids white male couples are the most obnoxious ones. They always want to brag about it.

Ethnic foids white male couples are the most obnoxious ones. They always want to brag about it.
"They're just jealous XD"
No like actually give me some space to walk and stop trying to rub things in my face when I didn't do anything to you.

"They're just jealous XD"
No like actually give me some space to walk and stop trying to rub things in my face when I didn't do anything to you.
This is also another thing I absolutely hate about them. If you try to complain about the fact that they are acting obnoxious and are constantly rubbing it in your face they just call you jealous. They are the most retarded niggers to exist and I hope they get aids (in Minecraft)

This is also another thing I absolutely hate about them. If you try to complain about the fact that they are acting obnoxious and are constantly rubbing it in your face they just call you jealous. They are the most retarded niggers to exist and I hope they get aids (in Minecraft)
Get ready to see a lot of that if you go to college in burgerland.
Guarantee you'll see at some point. It might be during a particularly awkward ascent up the stairs to go to class or the dining hall.

Get ready to see a lot of that if you go to college in burgerland.
Guarantee you'll see at some point. It might be during a particularly awkward ascent up the stairs to go to class or the dining hall.
I see that kind of shit sometimes in high school. Not too often luckily but it just makes me want to beat them both up in Minecraft. Really not looking forward to seeing it in college

I see that kind of shit sometimes in high school. Not too often luckily but it just makes me want to beat them both up in Minecraft. Really not looking forward to seeing it in college
Yeah it's common for zoomer ethnic males. Zoomer normies are some of the most arrogant obnoxious racists against ethnic males like South Asian and SEA males.
Even millenials weren't as bad. Probably a lot of it is because of Pewdiepie and reddit tbhngl

And yeah college is where you get fed all the pills. There's no denying it and each day is lonelier and busier than the next without something to look forward to.

Yeah it's common for zoomer ethnic males. Zoomer normies are some of the most arrogant obnoxious racists against ethnic males like South Asian and SEA males.
Even millenials weren't as bad. Probably a lot of it is because of Pewdiepie and reddit tbhngl

And yeah college is where you get fed all the pills. There's no denying it and each day is lonelier and busier than the next without something to look forward to.
They are the most hypocritical ones as well because they worship niggers and talk about how they are open minded but are racist towards Indians and Asians. Anyone who isn’t blackpilled at college are just retards. College is the literal personification of the blackpill. You can see it everywhere.

They are the most hypocritical ones as well because they worship niggers and talk about how they are open minded but are racist towards Indians and Asians. Anyone who isn’t blackpilled at college are just retards. College is the literal personification of the blackpill. You can see it everywhere.
It's extremely disturbing how accepted racism toward Indian and (these days to a lesser extent) Asian males is. Normies don't deserve your respect or consideration. This is who they are.

Both sides feel superior to single people, i.e "look look my genes have been validated by another person of the opposite sex and yours haven't look!"
Its all a brag/showing off
Normies often complain about guys/girls who bring their bf/gf to every event and ruin everything lol
Because they always do

Last edited:
It's extremely disturbing how accepted racism toward Indian and (these days to a lesser extent) Asian males is. Normies don't deserve your respect or consideration. This is who they are.
Racism towards Indians and Asians are commonly accepted and people always make racist jokes towards them. They really don’t deserve any kind of respect

Racism towards Indians and Asians are commonly accepted and people always make racist jokes towards them. They really don’t deserve any kind of respect
Water is wet normies are trash tbhngl

College is the literal personification of the blackpill. You can see it everywhere.

Well said. It's shocking there haven't been more mass shootings on college campuses where suifuel is rubbed in incels' faces 24/7/365.

Well said. It's shocking there haven't been more mass shootings on college campuses where suifuel is rubbed in incels' faces 24/7/365.
That’s something that society should really respect incels for. We are unironically the most mentally resilient people in the world.

That’s something that society should really respect incels for. We are unironically the most mentally resilient people in the world.

Normies were freaking out after a few weeks of coronavirus restrictions because their social and sex lives were temporarily put on hold. Yet they call us entitled for wanting one female out of the billions of females on this planet to reciprocate our feelings, one time in our lives. They wouldn't last a year in our shoes. Many wouldn't last a month.

Normies were freaking out after a few weeks of coronavirus restrictions because their social and sex lives were temporarily put on hold. Yet they call us entitled for wanting one female out of the billions of females on this planet to reciprocate our feelings, one time in our lives. They wouldn't last a year in our shoes. Many wouldn't last a month.
A lot of people wouldn’t even last a week in our situation. They would just rope or go ER if they suddenly got turned into a truecel. And they think we are the entitled ones for complaining on an obscure anonymous forum