Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else noticing how fucking stupid/childish/normified the internet is becoming?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Fucking mental. I'm oldcel (22+) so maybe it's just me, but how fucking retarded are zoomers when it comes to technology? I was trying to download a fucking image recently on some app and there were an ENDLESS list of options of how to "Share" it, i.e. using the fucking built-in functionality to send it someone over snapchat/goybook/instagram etc but not ONE which would just LET ME DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING IMAGE.

I blame fucking apple tbh. The whole shift away from letting users control their own files/having to use the stupid fucking built in propertiery software makes me fucking RAGGAEAGEGAIEGASRUIOHFAOSDFOINJOSINSOINSFOI FUCKKKKK ALL THESE STUPID FUCKING KIDS ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@!@@!@!!!@!

Who the fuck uses the share option on any website anyways?
Just copy and paste the URL.

Who the fuck uses the share option on any website anyways?
Just copy and paste the URL.
That's exactly the type of thing I'm talking about, was trying to copy a link on my phone and as soon as I hit the URL bar the link just immediately disappeared. I legit had to use google JUST to find out how to copy a fucking link.

that type of shit where it doesn't let you download the image is supposed to prevent people from stealing content or whatever

pretty fucking dumb tbh. if you post a meme on the internet you should expect people to download and share it

The whole shift away from letting users control their own files/having to use the stupid fucking built in propertiery software makes me fucking RAGGAEAGEGAIEGASRUIOHFAOSDFOINJOSINSOINSFOI FUCKKKKK ALL THESE STUPID FUCKING KIDS ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@!@@!@!!!@!

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

that type of shit where it doesn't let you download the image is supposed to prevent people from stealing content or whatever

pretty fucking dumb tbh. if you post a meme on the internet you should expect people to download and share it
Screenshot me

I haven't noticed anything. But .co is pretty much the only site I use

average normie doesn't even know how to take a screenshot so it still miraculously works
At work I used CTRL + F to find something on a page, it blew the minds of most of most of my college graduate coworkers lmfao.

At work I used CTRL + F to find something on a page, it blew the minds of most of most of my college graduate coworkers lmfao.
I had to show a classmate how to use ctrl z once JFL

Yeah.

Its all because the Jews soy boy brainwashing victims control Silicon Valley and essentially practically the entire internet’s as a result and have basically deplatformed everyone who is not a cuck or who will not be cuck’d.:soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back