Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else post replies on low posts to make other incels feel good

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Maybe you've done it for me in which case thanks, I feel like I'm one of the more positive posters on this site?

I reply to every thread on the frontpage.

Yep,help a bro out

Here you go. :heybby:

Yep,im a good bro:feelzez:. Also i know that some good post's get lost before they have their chance to shine.

I dont even comment on high posts because my comment will never get seen

i have some post with no replies. low iq threads though :)

Yup, be a coper helping other copers to cope.

Thank you brother, this will make your karmic merit grow and it's really wholesome.

That's what i love most about this forum other than the copes and the keks : the brotherhood and the solidarity.

Here you go brotato chip

That's what I do with yours jk I like your posts mass suicide was a fun idea

You're appreciated. I get one step closer to the rope each time my threads get no attention :feelsrope:

I only reply to threads that interest me, the "metaness" of this thread is somewhat interesting.

That's awesome, brother :). Also nice pic of Joe Rogan, lol.

I always try to respond to most of the posts in my threads, but sometimes I'm too gassed, not to respond. But yeah, when someone is conserving with someone, I don't respond. I also don't respond to people, I have bad blood with.

Last edited:
I do try to. Unless it's really low IQ