Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else put off from martial arts because of foids

Newbite

Newbite

Banned
-
I wanna do bjj but the fact that there will most probably be foids in the classes puts me off. Every local gym's insta/fb post either shows or is indicative of the presence of foids. I dont wanna roll with them or even touch them. Why the fuck are they learning to fight in the first place and invading yet another male space. Should fucking stick to cooking and changing diapers. Wasting peoples time.

I'd get wood from them.

Either find someone to train you solo or learn online? Most femoids are everywhere they are unescapable.

Cause they know the end is neigh.

quite a few foids invaded my last BJJ and one was a mean cunt as well. good riddance.

You can grab their ass and tits when you're "rolling" with them.

There was one foid in my bjj class and I got hard AF whenever i sparred with her. Couldnt feel it from my Ghi or however it's spelled kek. I always got her on her stomach ;)
I was the shortest guy in class so I always got partnered with the foid kek

I did boxing for 2 years and sparring with foids was like handling newborn kittens. One of them disappeared into the locker room nearly crying because I accidentally hit her in the eye.

I’d partake in martial arts just to touch a foid tbh.

I always got her on her stomach ;)
One time I did that and my dyke instructor told me, "that's not one of the moves we've practiced" then she made the girl go with someone else.

One time I did that and my dyke instructor told me, "that's not one of the moves we've practiced" then she made the girl go with someone else.
Lol my instructors were all Male. They liked me because I was the only one who didnt hold back against anyone

Once I got to roll around on the mat with a skinny Asian foid. She told me "put your leg like this" and when I asked why she explained "because I might kick you somewhere"
They liked me because I was the only one who didnt hold back against anyone
Kek, I thought martial arts was about virtues? lmao

Lol my instructors were all Male. They liked me because I was the only one who didnt hold back against anyone
Lucky, I figured out femoid and whiteknight instructors are terrible, all they care about are the bitches in the class. With one of them as the instructor it might as well be a woman's self defense class.

Lucky, I figured out femoid and whiteknight instructors are terrible, all they care about are the bitches in the class. With one of them as the instructor it might as well be a woman's self defense class.
Yeah my instructors were pretty cool. Trained us for tournaments. So I got to go all out. Even on a girl. She was Preet good though tbh. I was just better

Yeah my instructors were pretty cool. Trained us for tournaments. So I got to go all out. Even on a girl. She was Preet good though tbh. I was just better
One time we had an exercise drill where we each had a partner and we had to carry them up and down the dojo like firemen. I was paired up with the fattest femoid in the class, I think she weighed at least 220, then when I tried to carry her I kept collapsing to the ground. I finally gave up and told her I wan't able to carry her and she got so embarrassed, the class tried to hold back their laughter but they were cracking up inside.

Last edited:
One time we had an exercise drill where we each had a partner and we had to carry them up and down the dojo like a fireman. I was paired up with the fattest femoid in the class, I think she weighed at least 220, then when I tried to carry her I kept collapsing to the ground. I finally gave up and told her I wan't able to carry her and she got so embarrassed, the class tried to hold back the laughter but they were cracking up inside.
Fucking kek. We had to do that too but the foid was an inch taller than me and skinny

Jfl if you aren't animemaxx right now :lul::lul::lul:

Yes

don't like being a females guard while she holds me down and nothing happens from it except blue balls

Maxresdefaffult

Ww

I wanna do bjj but the fact that there will most probably be foids in the classes puts me off. Every local gym's insta/fb post either shows or is indicative of the presence of foids. I dont wanna roll with them or even touch them. Why the fuck are they learning to fight in the first place and invading yet another male space. Should fucking stick to cooking and changing diapers. Wasting peoples time.
I've done bjj for years, there are never more than 2 foids in a class and most of time there are none

I've done bjj for years, there are never more than 2 foids in a class and most of time there are none
I wish every other reply was this. But it seems most peoples' experience is foids. Whats worse is that they're in full contact sports like boxing, muay thai etc. Even one foids presence triggers me

i really doubt a foid would do bjj. it's challenging, time consuming, and gross.

I've always wanted to be proficient in martial arts but I can't train because I am deformed. Any movement a deformed man does becomes deformed in turn. There is nothing you can do well, everything is ridiculous when you are hideously ugly, and it goes without saying that no one wants to pair up with you due to shame by association. The only exercise I can do is solo running on country trails, or at 5AM in the city.

I would accidentally rape them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back