Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else raised by single mothers?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
They are literally the worst things on earth, my mother ruined my whole life, she wants so many things from me that I can’t do and I’m sick of it

today the cops were going to arrest me cuz she called it on me for beating her, and I teared cried up like a bitch I am

swear to god I’m not gonna kill myself for this evil bitch done to me, I’m either going to prison or I’m escaping her with my father, both would be better than this shit

Teenager .co purge when?

Nope. both parents.

How many niggercels are on this forum?

I was raised by a single mom.

yes i am raised by a single mom
They are literally the worst things on earth, my mother ruined my whole life, she wants so many things from me that I can’t do and I’m sick of it

today the cops were going to arrest me cuz she called it on me for beating her, and I teared cried up like a bitch I am

swear to god I’m not gonna kill myself for this evil bitch done to me, I’m either going to prison or I’m escaping her with my father, both would be better than this shit
very relatable but you were brave enough to beat that cunt mogs me for having resilience

mothers are supposed to be nurturing instead they are controlling just like marxists

tenor_2.gif

Sorry to hEaR that

Why yes, yes I was and she’s delusion and taught me bluepilled lies. She also cheated then divorce raped my dad.

was 14 when they divorcemaxxed

was 14 when they divorcemaxxed
Similar.
Although they were married up to that point, my alcoholic father was almost non-existent in my life, so I was basically raised by a single mother all the way.

Why yes, yes I was — single mother’s are often horrible and deeply delusional people has been my anecdotal observation. My mother has no perception of how easy her life’s been and she’s completely delusional and blamed my father for everything lol — he’s not a paragon, but compared to her he’s a saint.