Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else record video diaries of yourself talking about stuff?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Sometimes I just prop my phone against something and leave it recording and just talk to it about my thoughts for a while. Ranges between 5-20 minutes usually depending on how eventful life’s been. Interesting to look back and see what was going on straight from your last self. Also a good venting method imo. No therapist to internally recoil at everything you say. You just say whatever. It’s kind of a nice release sometimes tbh

Fakecel trait: not being horrified of being recorded

Fakecel trait: not being horrified of being recorded
I don’t like seeing my face either, I record them in this shitty walmart halloween mask I got a few years back
4C317AB4 C503 4E38 AE76 4078C86A393D

I've always wanted to be a Youtuberfag ngl.

JFl if your life is eventful

I don’t record but I do talk to myself and sometimes have full on debates where im making arguments against myself

no but I do write all my thoughts on my phone in the notes section, it probably has 6-7 pages worth of thoughts that I had or experiences I had throughout he past 2-3 years, it's cool to look at it from time to time and see what I was thinking or felt

ER-goer trait tbh
:feelshmm:
no but I do write all my thoughts on my phone in the notes section, it probably has 6-7 pages worth of thoughts that I had or experiences I went through for the past 2-3 years, it's cool to look at it from time to time and see what I was thinking
I had a physical journal for a bit but got sick of writing the same thing every day since every day I have is basically the same tbh. I record these vids an random intervals whenever something I think is noteworthy happens

I don't record myself or speak out-loud but I still have that as an internal dialogue

Well damn, son. You gotta post some of those videos here, I would love to hear them
I’ve considered it but most of them wouldn’t make much sense since they’re less general and more personal. Plus a lot of them get a little graphic in nature in terms of what I say and I’m not sure I’d want it floating around online tbh. Maybe I could start making them more general though and post future ones idk

I’ve considered it but most of them wouldn’t make much sense since they’re less general and more personal. Plus a lot of them get a little graphic in nature in terms of what I say and I’m not sure I’d want it floating around online tbh. Maybe I could start making them more general though and post future ones idk

Would listen ngl I want to hear other incels thoughts

No i dont do that tbh

Would listen ngl I want to hear other incels thoughts
I feel like I’m sort of a weird case since I’m generally less bitter than a lot of people here but whenever I get really frustrated I kinda switch into serial killer mode which is usually how I am when I’m recording the videos. It’s like Dr.Normie and Mr.Incel if that analogy makes sense

I feel like I’m sort of a weird case since I’m generally less bitter than a lot of people here but whenever I get really frustrated I kinda switch into serial killer mode which is usually how I am when I’m recording the videos. It’s like Dr.Normie and Mr.Incel if that analogy makes sense

Sounds normal

No because every day of my life is the same