Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else see absolutely nothing wrong with self-pity?

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Here's yet another point normies like to whine about: "incels pity themselves! why?"

Because we can, and besides, no one else will. Self-pity is the same thing as caring for yourself. Since the rest of the world has made it clear that they don't give a fuck about us (nor should we give a fuck about them), it's only natural to look after yourself.

Self-pity is self-preservation. A basic survival tool.

In the end, does pitying ones self-hurt anyone else? Are you breaking a law? Are you endangering the lives of others? Obviously no.

Self-pity is a rational response to your awful situation. It's common sense.

Funny how normies and foids deem anything they don't like to be hate, and it just so happens that a lot of these things file under "common sense"...like self-pity.

The alternative is to let yourself be destroyed by the outside world.

So, why do normies and foids take issue with our self-pity? Why do they care?

Who knows, they're crazy, when you get right down to it. I look at from the outside in, and if someone pities themselves...it doesn't bother me. It's their life. So long as they're not putting me or anyone else in danger, I see no problem with it.

The act of self-pity puts no one in danger and is a rational response to your circumstances.

Just more gaslighting and denial from foids and their normie apologists designed to destroy you because you have the nerve to see women for what they really are, and feel bad about your situation.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with self-pity.

Last edited:
Being sad about your unfortunate circumstances and is a reasonable response. Foids "self pity" all the time but that is accepted because they are foids.

Being sad about your unfortunate circumstances and is a reasonable response. Foids "self pity" all the time but that is accepted because they are foids.
Imagine ignoring the reality around you because you have an agenda to stick to.

I swear to god, normie platitudes are meant to get us killed. This is why these faggots don't deserve to be taken seriously.

And, yes, as usual, women can do no wrong.

Nothing wrong with self-pity.

Self pity and anger at the world can be addictive and good. But it also makes you complacent. That's not necessarily a bad thing I guess

dn rd but its the ultimate fag trait tbh

Not that anyone else will feel pity for you.

Self pity = self love.

self pity is kinda cucked tbh, its better to transform it into political action

Pity is a positive feeling. For some reason normies came up with the idea that feeling pity for others and being pitied yourself is bad.

1 Peter 3:8 KJV
8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

Last edited:
Women are allowed to self-pity as much as they please. Men are expected to "put in the effort to better yourself" but you can't start growing taller, get better facial bone structure or cure autism. It's different to be fat and then get told to lose weight than to be short/ugly/autistic and get told to just lift weights bro when it solves nothing. For some reason n*rmal "people" always suggest you should lift weights to fix any problem as a man. There are problems you can't solve no matter how much effort you put in.

It's okay imo but don't let it get too far.

anything to discredit incels

self pity is a way for the ego to protect itself, which is fine

This is one of my new favorite music videos. Singer's facial expressions are so raw. I may not agree with the intended message (hold on for what?), but I really like the song. Thanks @Emba.
Yw. That sure is one emo of a clown!