Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else slowly losing their minds?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I've always been kinda weird, but as the years of loneliness go by I've been finding myself thinking of, laughing at, and doing weirder and weirder shit. I've been caught having conversations with myself which is super embarrassing. Other people like my parents have noticed and have a harder and harder time understanding me. I really believe that years of isolation and rejection will truly fuck your brain up

I've become more... bipolar. I've always been weird and had some sort of autism or aspergers and an avoidant personality, but lately I've been changing my mind and thinking different things from one day to the next. My mind changes along with my mood, it's pretty weird.

Having conversations with yourself isn't weird, it leads into introspection and development of self.

Spending your whole day posting on Instagram/Twitter is weird, it makes you jaded and distances from reality.

do u still piss in a toilet?

My mind is so fucked up with obsessive thoughts, paranoia and the like, but I just treat it like the joke it is now. I try to gladly invite the worst case scenario in my mind, and attempt to laugh at it. There is always sui options if worst comes to worst. It doesn't stop it, but it's the best I can do.

do u still piss in a toilet?
I've been pissing in the sink tbh because I dont want to leave my room to go the toilet in the hallway.

Edit: Wizard above me^^^^

Yes, but then i usually watch the movie Cars and start to feel more sane again

I definitely talk to myself too much.

I have a real bad problem talking to myself

My parents are scared sometimes because I stay locked in my bedroom 24/7. There's nothing for me out there in the world. I'm dead to everyone including myself

I've been having psychotic breakdowns for years now. I might not even make it to 25 at this rate.

My mind is so fucked up with obsessive thoughts, paranoia and the like, but I just treat it like the joke it is now. I try to gladly invite the worst case scenario in my mind, and attempt to laugh at it. There is always sui options if worst comes to worst. It doesn't stop it, but it's the best I can do.
I've reached the same point recently. I just see my life as one massively unfortunate LOL. It's just one big joke and I can only laugh at it now.

Much more mentally stable compared to when I did PUA and went to club to club.

That shit would make you insane.

I feel like I don't have mind

Feel like becoming retarded. The doing IQ test-all normal, not retarded. Problems with concentration, and EQ really going down. Humans disgusting, someone could search my waifu for me

No, but hair yes.

I've always been kinda weird, but as the years of loneliness go by I've been finding myself thinking of, laughing at, and doing weirder and weirder shit. I've been caught having conversations with myself which is super embarrassing. Other people like my parents have noticed and have a harder and harder time understanding me. I really believe that years of isolation and rejection will truly fuck your brain up
If you aren't laughing hysterically at people being obliterated by 18 wheelers on live leak while commentating like its a ufc event in the isolation of your room i would seriously question your motives for being here.
Yes, but then i usually watch the movie Cars and start to feel more sane again
This comment is otp. This has to stop.
High IQ sink pisser
This guy obviously aced home ec

Last edited:
Yes due to this prolonged isolation I have become weirder. My mother had started to notice that I laugh by myself more and is weirded out

yes, I will admit that I'm a fucking werdio and it sucks, but its not really my fault it was my destiny to be this way ugly equals weird so no matter who normal you try to act people will just see you as a weirdo because of ugliness. I have become more suicidal, dark, cold, and hateful this year, and its due to my inceldom and loneliness.

Society is cheating several of us lonely men.

I talked with myself too and move my lips , caught a lot of times...

I have always conversations with myself in my brain.