Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else smoke pot?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I have since age 15. I’ve got sone rn thankfully. I was dry for a little while and thought I was out until I found some more. I didn’t have a bowl or any of those Zebra pens, so I took a toilet paper roll and some aluminum foil that I shaped into a cone using the head of a regular pen that’s made of plastic. You just fill the foil cone with some dope, light the top while keeping your hand over the front hole while sucking through the back. I was even considering just smoking some catnip instead before I got the weed. Anyone else like to toke every now and then?

Nope and never will.
Don´t be a junkie.

I am addicted to it, it's good cope but dont use tinfoil, that fucks your lungs faster

yes. took a long break but lets say in the year of 2018 i smoked around 80-90g.

I rarely do smoke weed but it's much more fun to smoke socially so I smoking pretty rare.

NT enough to find a dealer = :chad::chad::chad:

I am addicted to it, it's good cope but dont use tinfoil, that fucks your lungs faster
I had to do it prison style because I had nothing else and am a NEET. And btw, they’re called steamrollers IIRC.

No, I'm not middle class American

No man. I would go into detail as to why I don't, but I need to go as I've got the munchies.

Weed is cheap and abundant here, like food. It’s not a big deal.

My dream is to have an unlimited supply

Smoke green tea! Go green!

No when i was young i believed the stoner agenda being pushed that its gonna help you relax and its nothing. Made my anxiety and depression 10 times worse while literally destroying my memory. One of the most impairing and shitty things ive felt. Never again.

NT enough to find a dealer = :chad::chad::chad:
ngl my brother is my dealer, though I live in a legal state so getting weed is ez even for autists like me
No when i was young i believed the stoner agenda being pushed that its gonna help you relax and its nothing. Made my anxiety and depression 10 times worse while literally destroying my memory. One of the most impairing and shitty things ive felt. Never again.
I found it to help but I really think it depends on genetics tbh. Some people just really aren't meant to smoke at all.