Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else starting to hate everyone?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Does anyone feel like they just can't stand anyone anymore, you can't stand the condescending stuff, you can't stand the shaming and all of that. On top of it you start having a growing hatred for most people especially ones who are making it in life while you rot. A normie might tell me "well you must hate yourself for you to feel this way" guess what faggot? I want God to kill me and have no love for myself why should I show love to anyone else?

No, I actually love everyone and I think life is wonderful. Sha-la-la...

Starting? I've already hated everybody for like forty years.

Hatred is beautiful productive emotion which help us be better and improve the world around us. Hatred is an element of change. Hatred is my mantra.

First you hate yourself, then people close to you and then all the world.

Hatred is beautiful productive emotion which help us be better and improve the world around us. Hatred is an element of change. Hatred is my mantra.

First you hate yourself, then people close to you and then all the world.
Legit, I've had this hatred from some time but it just keeps growing, now I start having it against my family aswell jfl

Starting? JFL ive hated humanity for many yrs now boyo

I can't stand almost anyone. I'm rotting in a bubble.

No, just the Chads and Stacys.

Does anyone feel like they just can't stand anyone anymore, you can't stand the condescending stuff, you can't stand the shaming and all of that. On top of it you start having a growing hatred for most people especially ones who are making it in life while you rot. A normie might tell me "well you must hate yourself for you to feel this way" guess what faggot? I want God to kill me and have no love for myself why should I show love to anyone else?
Time to JokERmaxx.

Absolutely. I have begun to cut even my online friendships. They are too NT, only talk to me when they want something and never return favors. I was so stupid giving them free stuff.

"starting to hate everyone"? You're implying that I haven't been boiling with acute hatred for the past, what, five years or more?

I’m past the hate. All that’s left for me is despair.

Im perpetually angry and im starting to hate my family and friends (except my dad) tbh. But ive hated most people for a long time.

I hate everyone I know

Starting to?
I'm way past starting to, I've started for over 10 years now.

Hate? no.

I do get irritated with normfags very easily now a days though.

Nobody show any respect towards me.
"look he's short, a freak a dwarf, how old are you?"
Shut the fuck up
They say that i just hate people because im a bad person... fuck off
if i go in a room and say hello nobody fucking say hello to me not one faggot not one bitch
am i a fucking ghost or what?
Why is it so hard for them to make me feel just a little bit human?
Just because i'm short and a manlet i have to be hated?
What is the reason? Answer this

Nobody show any respect towards me.
"look he's short, a freak a dwarf, how old are you?"
Shut the fuck up
They say that i just hate people because im a bad person... fuck off
if i go in a room and say hello nobody fucking say hello to me not one faggot not one bitch
am i a fucking ghost or what?
Why is it so hard for them to make me feel just a little bit human?
Just because i'm short and a manlet i have to be hated?
What is the reason? Answer this
Legit same, its only a mattER of time when things will change

People are trash if you are ugly. So you spend you freetime isolated and alone.