Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else suffering from bias and bad reputation?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone else suffering from negative bias and a bad rep?

It's a totally disgusting feeling. Honestly it would be much better if you were some ignored no-name. Not me. It's not only the unique incel halo that messes with me but some normie beta twinks in my hood started this garbage rumor many years ago about me taking and dealing with hard drugs. It is 100% some made up bullshit from the schoolyard (had and still don't have anything to do with drugs, not even the legal kind) but to my horror this belief still exists.

What this does: people make false assumptions. It's way harder to deal with strangers because you kinda feel at their mercy. They use this rumor to fuck you over if they feel inclined to. It's like an excuse to disrespect me. Also sometimes at the local Starcucks I would overhear people talking about my drug past that did not exist. Total unjustified suifuel.

It does nothing beneficial. Never has anyone asked me to score him or her something or to take part in a session of passing a blunt or something. They usually avoid me and backstab me from the distance.

Tbh deep down I feel that they do not and never believed that rumor themselves and just try to gain acceptance and dominance. The thought makes me gag.

I usually treat people very nicely, maybe because I hope that it will destroy that shit rumor, but sometimes I feel like going Tony Montana on someone.

Obviously I am a boring, helpless incel loser and in the near future there is nothing good I can come up with to cast a shadow on that old rep of mine. Now I'm thinking about brutalizing the next person who calls me a crackhead junky motherfucker (am physically fit plus king of manlets 5'10, baby). But if I do that I will might never find friends in the hood plus lose the sympathy of the few people who actually respect me. Maybe I can get away with beating up one or two beta boys, am forced to submit to femoids or suffer worse exclusion.

TL;DR: Have a bad rep. It sucks ass. How about you?

YES

I have extremely bad rep EVERYWHERE, except with few people

iblamemyself said:
Tbh deep down I feel that they do not and never believed that rumor themselves and just try to gain acceptance and dominance.
possible

I'm pretty much invisible since I moved to a different location. I don't gossip or hang out with anyone.

A lot of the time, yeah.