Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else think Elliot Rodger looked weird / gay as fuck?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It's such an odd face. Ultra huge, gay lips, small lower law. Basically a female face on a manlet's body

Even for a female his lips would be excessively big.

In the end, he had 0% chance of having any woman physically attracted to him.

Yes he is ugly trucel thats why no one loved him

hes not especially ugly but definitely weird looking, probably because of mixed ethnicity

He also has an arrogant look about him, and he was an arrogant fuck.

Compared to some other men, he wasn't absolutely ugly.
But ugly enough, that no women wanted him.

hes not especially ugly but definitely weird looking, probably because of mixed ethnicity

if I wasn't so lazy I'd make a tinder profile for him in vietnam to see if he could get girls interested

I just wonder if to asians, does he still look weird?

he looks fine to me.
mogs me in every aspect. especially voicewise :feelstrash:

if I wasn't so lazy I'd make a tinder profile for him in vietnam to see if he could get girls interested

I just wonder if to asians, does he still look weird?
seen people here say he looks more white than Asian, so idk

Didn’t someone make one his pics look like a girl and used on tinder to get matches.

Yet he didn’t really look too feminine neither. He just looked really odd, like his head was too big for his body. His life was a joke but it was still by far better than mine.

Yes he had feminine features.

He had a odd distinct look. But not ugly.

He had feminine features due to his rice heritage

Yeah, feminine looking and baby faced. He didn't stand a chance in Chadlavista

honestly the only thing off is his kike looking nose, otherwise I'd say he mogs me.

Femoids thought the same

He looks asian

Thats his death sentence right there, we dont even have to discuss his manletism or sub8 facial features

Gook = sexual death sentence

Chads.co
Look at that fucking twink weirdo guys, haha what a fucking loser.

I'm not sure ugly is the right word

no deformed or gross looking, just extremely feminine
I saw a pic of some female that literally looked like a genderbent ER

full lips are not an feminine trait neither a masc one

the contrast maybe is feminine though
Chads.co
Look at that fucking twink weirdo guys, haha what a fucking loser.

:lul:

The most gay thing about him was pouring coffee over a dude and his gf.
That was literally foid tier faggy of him.

He was a low-T manlet with small jaw, feminine features and an odd mix of Asian traits.

It's not that he was "ugly", he just isn't what any women find attractive.

Essentially ER was an straight alpha male trapped in a gay asian "twink" body.

There's something weak and feminine about his face. Good hair, clear skin, symmetrical face. Mogs my face by orders of magnitude.

But yeah overall his face isn't anything special.

he looks like a fag ngl

Duh.

Mixed race people don't always look bad, but when they do they're definitely in some sort of uncanny valley.

People evolved to recognize patterns. When you're between two races you don't fit in a box and that makes you look awkward.

Never began, but he still managed more than all of us will ever. When we die nobody will be dedicating a whole forum to our memory. Based nigger lips.

racemixing has consequences

He's not ugly, he is just neotenous which is almost as bad on a male.

His face screams femininity

He was very ugly. Facial harmony is a major element that this forum often overlooks. The overall shape of the face from a holistic POV.

Also he was manlet and framecel. Over before it began.

I have the same big lips as him

over for biglipscels

It's such an odd face. Ultra huge, gay lips, small lower law. Basically a female face on a manlet's body

View attachment 264211

He had clear skin and a good hairline.

View attachment 264211

This is major cope. Femine features arent a death sentence. If he was taller and NT (combined with his BMW), he would have slayed

ER was a mentalcel, not a truecel.

His only real problems (physically speaking) are his lips and eye size.
His lips and eyes are too big, if you look at his eyes,
these look like they belong on a girl who's looking up to you while sucking your dick, not on a man.
And he has very big lips. Just look at his face here and TELL me he's not a Chadlite when his beta eyes are not visible.

someone should shop his lips to be smaller in this photo, and then use it as Tinder photo.
Also i know his height was 5'9, but he could use height shoes to get up to 6 foot easily.
Elliot was a feminine Chadlite who had a shitty childhood and was too autistic and self centered to ever get a girlfriend. If he was taller, had smaller eyes that were "hunter" eyes and smaller lips, then he would have slain, assuming he didn't have the retarded autistic personality

I also do feel he looked a little faggy but I don't think that is his fault. I think what happened is he was trying to parrot a lot of the guys in his area that he saw getting with chicks. In California I'm sure there are a lot of prettyboys or metrosexuals and all that shit so he just tried to copy what he thought girls liked

Little did he realize, until it was too late, that everything else about him was unattractive to women and that his haircut and skincare routine isn't what women were honestly caring about.

TBH I don't think he looked weird, but he did give off a gay vibe

He had this permanent arrogant look + gay duck like lips. But overall he isn't ugly, his face shape is pretty good actually, not recessed. I wouldn't say he had a small jaw, at least not proportionally but maybe he had a small skull, combined with being short and a framelet he lacks any dominant presence.
Anyways from what I know he was socially retarded to the max, I think that was a major contributor to his inceldom. And I don't mean it as a meme, he was downright retarded, dumb as a rock (socially).