Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else think Elliot Rodger was pathetic?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
He was an ethnic manlet who thought he deserved the same attention is Chad, he wasn't blackpilled. He sounds beta af in the parts of his manifesto I've read, and half of his victims were incels...

he has set us backwards and given the media an excuse to vilify us further, when most of us are too high inhib to even raise our voices, let alone go ER

He just couldn’t put the pieces together

His non neurotypical personality combined with narcissism and entitlement led to his fate. If not for his poor upbringing, he could have turned out alright.

ER played world of warcraft, he's the scum of the earth.

He just couldn’t put the pieces together
He could have surgerymaxxed and moved out of The West. Anyone who can afford surgery should surgerymaxx instead of going ER, going ER is an option only for truecels who cannot afford to surgerymaxx before it's too late.

he was kinda stupid. he threw his life away and started murdering people just cuz they didnt give him puzzy. and he didnt even approach them

Being pathetic and a loser is an incel trait. It's part of inceldom. You either win at everything or lose at everything.

yes hes not even ugly tbh, wouldve been a normie in any asian country

My problem with ER is that yeah... he wasn't blackpilled. He also didn't seem to use his status to get girls somehow. He just thought he was the manliest out there and didn't get the idea that he's related to someone with status and power and money and could've used that to his own advantage.
If you don't have the looks, don't have the style, and don't have the personality, you have money. This is how people like Bill Gates and Hugh Hefner got girls. Same with Beetlejuice, Flava Flav, and many more out there.
He also didn't look that bad in general. So with that and his money and status and he couldn't get someone? He clearly was doing something wrong.
If I was in his situation, I could've easily gotten a girl.

I definitly see him in a different light now compsred to a couple of years ago.

he had fucking chadlite looks not gonna lie. He was incel because of being retarded to be honest, because he definely had the looks, but he was too pussy/shy/awkward/autistic/retarded he couldn't slay

jfl at a mutt driving a german car, and a german can't even pass the driving test.

it's over for Ubermenscel.

I cannot even pass the driving lessons itself. It is beyond over at this point.

Going ER is a cope
full

Yes

ER, as memed as he is here,

was not bad looking but not Chad

He was a peak standardcel

He couldve gotten an asian foid but wanted literal blonde stacies instead

he had fucking chadlite looks not gonna lie. He was incel because of being retarded to be honest, because he definely had the looks, but he was too pussy/shy/awkward/autistic/retarded he couldn't slay
He was no where near chadlite. He had a recessed chin, puffy feminine lips, and bad eye area. He was a 5/10 at best

He was no where near chadlite. He had a recessed chin, puffy feminine lips, and bad eye area. He was a 5/10 at best
This, pretty much no hapa can be a Chad with few exceptions (mainly because fathers are usually ugly JBWmaxer).Also his nose was ugly as fuck.He was not a truecel but far from Chadlite or even normie

ER is an example of how the blackpill can literally save lives if applied correctly and on time. If he were blackpilled, or at least redpilled, he could cope easily and probably become a normie that gets some sex and attention at least for this money.

He was a low tier normie that could live a life that is far better than the average incel.
So, yet he is quite pathetic.

he was a retarded narcy

He killed too many incels.
Not a supreme gentleman.

ER is to incels, what bin Laden is to Muslims.

'Pathetic' sounds too harsh but what you said in the OP is true. He was an ethnic with normie-tier looks and aimed for high SMV white girls which is laughably naive of him, he wasn't even blackpilled. His shooting, the goal of which was to kill a bunch of sorority girls as an act of revenge, was a failure. So he kills his 3 male roommates, then goes to the sorority and he, an armed individual with nothing to lose, gets BTFO'd by a wooden door and if that wasn't bad enough, he gets back in his car and lashes out by killing 3 random pedestrians 2 of which were female. I get that the manifesto and the shooting are relatable to social outcasts but when you think about it he just seems like an idiot.

This thread is pathetic ngl. We're all pathetic then. Cause ER was a troubled mind. Society is responsible for letting him down

i think it's funny how he became like a meme and popular in sub-culture.

whether we like it or not he is the poster boy for incels for society.

people have been looking for excuses to hate incel men before ER, if it wasn't him it would have been someone else they blamed

He had a nice car...

He was as pathetic as my life is

he facemogs me hard

He wasn't blackpilled and didn't have a concise and coherent view, hence he said "Women go after the obnoxious brutes", a statement that is just obscurantism of the true nature of female sexuality and comes off as a silly or childish thing to say.

He is only liked so much because he is easy to meme tbh. He has a lot of material on himself and he has a lot of good quotes that are easy to apply to shit. If he was just some random killer that didn't write a manifesto he wouldn't be remembered that much and would just be that guy who killed a few ricecels and ugly beckys.

He was a peak standardcel
He couldve gotten an asian foid but wanted literal blonde stacies instead

His life is a comedy to me. His manifesto and videos made me lol multiple times. But yeah he is pretty pathetic

Failed normie.

He kinda looked pathetic (So do all incels)

The Youtuber Mumkey pretty much pointed it out that he was pathetic. But unfortunately his videos got deleted.

Not blackpilled. But the way he went out was pretty funny.