Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else too high inhib to ask for simple favors?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
I'm on a plane right now.

I wanted to change my sim card before landing but I forgot to bring a small pin.

I paced up and down the aisle for 10 minutes just so I could get the balls to ask the flight attendant foids for a paper clip.

Yeah it usually takes me about the same time ngl. I hate it

Avoidant personality tbh.

When i go out (On rare occasions and mostly with my mother) I get her to ask people for things. I'm dangerously high inhib, I don't know how I'll do after uni.

Yep, i went to a resturant today, and was too high inhib to ask the waiter for another drink.

yes I refuse to do it unless absolutely necessary

Over for autistcels

Avoidant personality tbh.
I need to read about this some. I do all sorts of stuff like op suggests. Avoiding very minor social interactions over the anxiety of the interaction.

Update: just read about this disorder and describes me to a tee. How did the whore NP I saw for my anxiety not diagnose this! Think I answered my own question.

Last edited:
When I was last on a plane they telt us we had to turn off all our bluetooth devices. While I watched a film on my tablet with wireless headphones like a fuckin rebel :feelsmusic:

I'm on a plane right now.

I wanted to change my sim card before landing but I forgot to bring a small pin.

I paced up and down the aisle for 10 minutes just so I could get the balls to ask the flight attendant foids for a paper clip.
Waaaay too high inhib. I usually don't even look at people cause I feel like my presence is so repulsive to them that I'm actually offending them and that they might attack me for it, or at least start shit with me for no reason other than me looking their way, like calling me names n shit.

The last time I asked anyone in public for a favour was ... never? I can't remember, seriously. I don't even ask my friends for favours. Too high inhib even for that.

yes it fucking sucks tbh

JFL at this cucked behavior. Who cares what she thinks, why the fuck would you delay yourself? What thoughts are going through your head while those 10mins are passing? What is the worst thing that can happen via asking for a fucking paper clip?

I used to be, but now I stopped being high inhib and I'm lowinhibmaxxing tbhtbh

yes, pretty same here

It's fear, consciously or subconsciously, of public rejection and everyone thinking "oh, he must be a huge loser if he got rejected over something so small."

BTW, air hostesses have been some of the cuntiest women around when it came to being rude and obnoxious to me because of my unattractive face.

I used to be, but now I stopped being high inhib and I'm lowinhibmaxxing tbhtbh
Good luck buddy
JFL at this cucked behavior. Who cares what she thinks, why the fuck would you delay yourself? What thoughts are going through your head while those 10mins are passing? What is the worst thing that can happen via asking for a fucking paper clip?

Because I don't like social interaction. Especially when I'm jet lagged and my lips are dry.

Yes. Unless I'm with accompaying person, someone I'm comfortable to be with. So SEAmaxxing without company is task so too much hard, and my friend failes, and now dont know how to friend anymore

BTW, air hostesses have been some of the cuntiest women around when it came to being rude and obnoxious to me because of my unattractive face.

You're flying on the wrong airlines tbh. Asian/Middle Eastern airlines have way nicer FAs than American/European ones.

Same right here, I kinda struggle asking for a ketchup packet.

im keking at ur avi

I HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH PEANUTS FOR EVERYONE!

jfl at crushing a bunch of peanuts on your clothing and walking up and down the aisles!