Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else try to check their consumption of cucked media?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
TV, movies, music etc. If I find myself listening to some femoid worshipping song i'll switch to some rock song about being a badass or something

i feel really dumb if i listen to a female worshipping song because i know they hate me

Yes, no question. It's usually not an issue as, with few exceptions, I experience anything from nausea to disinterest in response anything that preternaturally elevates foids. Everything worth anything fails the (cross-medium) Bechdel test; some great works are unfortunately tethered to hole veneration, though.

My highest goal is to wean myself off of the internet, excluding only Project Gutenberg, incels.is, and the sites of several eminent commentators.

Last edited:
I kept doing it since I was a schoolcel, way before I knew about the manosphere. I just found it annoying. Yeah, girls are so great, anything else?

Nowadays I am even more radical. I won't even buy products from left-sympathising companies. Not that I am right or alt-right but SJWism must die already

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back