[Serious] Anyone else unironically want ww3 to break out right now?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
71d 9h 32m
All the Twitter clowns are going off right now about getting close to ww3 because Iran and burgerland are bitching at eachother again. Obviously nothing's gonna happen but at this point I actually want a major war scenario to kick off.
My life is so fucking boring and repetitive that I would enjoy a change of pace like that. Worst case scenario I die in the war (which doesn't really matter since nothing in my life was ever gonna get better anyway), or I survive the war and im able to prosper in a reverse hypergamy situation because millions of men have died, similar to what happened after ww2.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
76d 1h 35m
Honestly waiting for ww3 is just a cope, its not gonna do anything for us

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
63d 10h 9m
Yes, (in modern warfare 3. )

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
49d 58m
WW3 will never happen because the Jews control all the sides.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 8h 17m
WW3 is good because we can falloutmaxx or walkingdeadmaxx and explore ruins if we survive

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
★★
38d 20h 21m
Time for the draft

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★
11d 8h 56m
Not sure, at least something to spice up my boring ass life, but if I get drafted then boring ass life is probably better than fighting for nato

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
16d 15h 7m
I hope that only chads will die

ASS_F

ASS_F

Drift away...
★★★★
6d 22h 55m
Jews will be the target of WW3 according to the Bible
The Bible says when the entire world is against Israel, the apocalypse will begin

Sadness

Sadness

Godpilled
-
15d 9h 28m
I will go to prison before being forced to become a military slave.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
59d 19h 45m
At least will see Redditors, twitter blue check marks and zoomers sent to be meat Shields.

I wonder how much they love Islam and that stuff now.

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

Ricecel in Chadifornia
★★★
28d 10h 11m
Cope. Chad and his mercenaries will rape and pillage, while the incels will starve, die of thirst, or maimed and killed. Even preppercels will get popped in a martial law scenario.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★★★
60d 14h 29m
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
43d 3h 57m
Couldn’t care less.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
56d 2h 6m
Question is, who doesn't?

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
33d 3h 0m
All the Twitter clowns are going off right now about getting close to ww3 because Iran and burgerland are bitching at eachother again. Obviously nothing's gonna happen but at this point I actually want a major war scenario to kick off.
My life is so fucking boring and repetitive that I would enjoy a change of pace like that. Worst case scenario I die in the war (which doesn't really matter since nothing in my life was ever gonna get better anyway), or I survive the war and im able to prosper in a reverse hypergamy situation because millions of men have died, similar to what happened after ww2.
At least war would be fun until you got shot or blown up. It would be a temporary cope. I’d enlist in the military and work as a medical officer, so I could see the action firsthand, but be out of harms way.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
59d 19h 45m
Cope. Chad and his mercenaries will rape and pillage, while the incels will starve, die of thirst, or maimed and killed. Even preppercels will get popped in a martial law scenario.
We are going back to the old days where Chad was like Genghis Khan and his soldiers of Brads would run across nation's killing all the men and fucking all the women.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Counterintelligence
★★★★★
66d 14h 21m
Are you joking? Hoping for WW3 is one of my biggest copes.

I keep wanting the nukes to fall but NK, Russia, China, the US and Israel are doing jack. It's like a Mexican standoff where nobody is willing to pull a fucking trigger.

Highest probability of nuclear strikes are NK firing on SK and the curries and pakis going off on each other.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
94d 1h 5m
Are you joking? Hoping for WW3 is one of my biggest copes.

I keep wanting the nukes to fall but NK, Russia, China, the US and Israel are doing jack. It's like a Mexican standoff where nobody is willing to pull a fucking trigger.

Highest probability of nuclear strikes are NK firing on SK and the curries and pakis going off on each other.
Where do I have to move to get nuked?

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
★★★★★
27d 9h 8m
Let's go for it! Let's do the whole fucking village!

Joker

Joker

"My life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy"
32d 34m
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Autistic Drunkcel
★★★★
17d 39m
At least war would be fun until you got shot or blown up. It would be a temporary cope. I’d enlist in the military and work as a medical officer, so I could see the action firsthand, but be out of harms way.
Enjoy that PTSD

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
33d 3h 0m
Enjoy that PTSD
I’m actually immune. People with NPD don’t often develop ptsd even in warlike situations. I wanted to become a military sniper when I was 11 yo.

L

Legallyblindcel

Recruit
2d 12h 59m
I’m actually immune. People with NPD don’t often develop ptsd even in warlike situations. I wanted to become a military sniper when I was 11 yo.
larp unless truecel

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
102d 12h 36m
If a village doesn't accept someone, they will burn the village to feel its warmth

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
29d 7h 27m
Good thing about being Incel, who cares? Let the world burn

Just hope it leads me into a quick death

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★★
32d 22h 17m
i believe the end of time war will be between Muslims and the anti Christ (new world order led by Isreal ) so yeah better choose sides .

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
★★★
51d 2h 51m
Even if it happens we would probably end up in even worse situation than now. We will always lose. Like in that episode of Twilight Zone.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
70d 22h 42m
My parents own shares in certain companies that would stand to profit if the United States government and its allies decided to increase military spending.

So, yes.

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Friendless-Celibate - Creepy Male
55d 2h 55m
My parents own shares in certain companies that would stand to profit if the United States government and its allies decided to increase military spending.

So, yes.
Sound like one of the tribe tbh

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
149d 7h 52m
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
63d 19h 20m
Yes, (in modern warfare 3. )
MW3 had the best multiplayer ngl. Loved using riot shield + SOF pro. Pulling the switcheroo and blasting normalscum with akimbo P99.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Veteran
39d 5h 34m
If Iran can get their nuke program up and running it'll be best chance we've had to annihilate the Jews in 75 years. I sure as hell can't wait 75 more years for another opportunity like this.

Go Iran Go Iran Go!

Speed

Speed

Captain
★★
52d 2h 36m
Warlordmaxxing in the ashes of WW3 sounds appealing if I unlikely make it out of there alive.

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★
108d 1h 5m
I would not want ww3, no point in being drafted and becoming a military dog to some chad officer. War is a game of chads where they get to use incels and guliable surplus men as toys. War is just a game where one incel shoots the another. Why would I go fight for a country that takes my money and distributes it women?

R

Rambocel

Officer
★★★★★
14d 22h 40m
WW3 is highly unlikely and would never be anything like the previous two. Technology would have to fall first effectively putting us back 80 or so years. Not going to happen.

Hate to say it but I think humanity learned enough from having 2 World Wars already and nobody is going to go down that road very far again. Even with morons like Trump and Un at the helm, global society won't let it happen.

One must consider what the global population was in the 1940s as well. Drastically smaller than it is now so the war was a bigger deal. Germany really did stand a chance of at least taking Europe. Not going to happen today. Not even the US could take the rest of the world and everybody knows that.

You'd be better off wishing for the next plague. But even that is doubtful since we understand how bacteria and viruses work quite well now.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
-
18d 23h 3m
My country won't fight it, and I doubt Europe will join the conflict. So, it's only going to be cuckstates vs Iran but if Russia and China declare war against America things will start to get interesting.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Commander
★★★★★
65d 6h 6m
Jews will be the target of WW3 according to the Bible
The goyim should shed more tears for what they did to the innocent chews during the Holohoax