Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else unironically want ww3 to break out right now?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
All the Twitter clowns are going off right now about getting close to ww3 because Iran and burgerland are bitching at eachother again. Obviously nothing's gonna happen but at this point I actually want a major war scenario to kick off.
My life is so fucking boring and repetitive that I would enjoy a change of pace like that. Worst case scenario I die in the war (which doesn't really matter since nothing in my life was ever gonna get better anyway), or I survive the war and im able to prosper in a reverse hypergamy situation because millions of men have died, similar to what happened after ww2.

Honestly waiting for ww3 is just a cope, its not gonna do anything for us

Yes, (in modern warfare 3. )

WW3 will never happen because the Jews control all the sides.

WW3 is good because we can falloutmaxx or walkingdeadmaxx and explore ruins if we survive

Time for the draft

Not sure, at least something to spice up my boring ass life, but if I get drafted then boring ass life is probably better than fighting for nato

I hope that only chads will die

Jews will be the target of WW3 according to the Bible
The Bible says when the entire world is against Israel, the apocalypse will begin

I will go to prison before being forced to become a military slave.

At least will see Redditors, twitter blue check marks and zoomers sent to be meat Shields.

I wonder how much they love Islam and that stuff now.

Cope. Chad and his mercenaries will rape and pillage, while the incels will starve, die of thirst, or maimed and killed. Even preppercels will get popped in a martial law scenario.

Couldn’t care less.

Question is, who doesn't?

All the Twitter clowns are going off right now about getting close to ww3 because Iran and burgerland are bitching at eachother again. Obviously nothing's gonna happen but at this point I actually want a major war scenario to kick off.
My life is so fucking boring and repetitive that I would enjoy a change of pace like that. Worst case scenario I die in the war (which doesn't really matter since nothing in my life was ever gonna get better anyway), or I survive the war and im able to prosper in a reverse hypergamy situation because millions of men have died, similar to what happened after ww2.
At least war would be fun until you got shot or blown up. It would be a temporary cope. I’d enlist in the military and work as a medical officer, so I could see the action firsthand, but be out of harms way.

Cope. Chad and his mercenaries will rape and pillage, while the incels will starve, die of thirst, or maimed and killed. Even preppercels will get popped in a martial law scenario.
We are going back to the old days where Chad was like Genghis Khan and his soldiers of Brads would run across nation's killing all the men and fucking all the women.

Are you joking? Hoping for WW3 is one of my biggest copes.

I keep wanting the nukes to fall but NK, Russia, China, the US and Israel are doing jack. It's like a Mexican standoff where nobody is willing to pull a fucking trigger.

Highest probability of nuclear strikes are NK firing on SK and the curries and pakis going off on each other.

Are you joking? Hoping for WW3 is one of my biggest copes.

I keep wanting the nukes to fall but NK, Russia, China, the US and Israel are doing jack. It's like a Mexican standoff where nobody is willing to pull a fucking trigger.

Highest probability of nuclear strikes are NK firing on SK and the curries and pakis going off on each other.

Where do I have to move to get nuked?

Let's go for it! Let's do the whole fucking village!

At least war would be fun until you got shot or blown up. It would be a temporary cope. I’d enlist in the military and work as a medical officer, so I could see the action firsthand, but be out of harms way.

Enjoy that PTSD

Enjoy that PTSD
I’m actually immune. People with NPD don’t often develop ptsd even in warlike situations. I wanted to become a military sniper when I was 11 yo.

I’m actually immune. People with NPD don’t often develop ptsd even in warlike situations. I wanted to become a military sniper when I was 11 yo.
larp unless truecel

If a village doesn't accept someone, they will burn the village to feel its warmth

Good thing about being Incel, who cares? Let the world burn

Just hope it leads me into a quick death

i believe the end of time war will be between Muslims and the anti Christ (new world order led by Isreal ) so yeah better choose sides .

Even if it happens we would probably end up in even worse situation than now. We will always lose. Like in that episode of Twilight Zone.

My parents own shares in certain companies that would stand to profit if the United States government and its allies decided to increase military spending.

So, yes.

My parents own shares in certain companies that would stand to profit if the United States government and its allies decided to increase military spending.

So, yes.
Sound like one of the tribe tbh

If Iran can get their nuke program up and running it'll be best chance we've had to annihilate the Jews in 75 years. I sure as hell can't wait 75 more years for another opportunity like this.

Go Iran Go Iran Go!

Warlordmaxxing in the ashes of WW3 sounds appealing if I unlikely make it out of there alive.

I would not want ww3, no point in being drafted and becoming a military dog to some chad officer. War is a game of chads where they get to use incels and guliable surplus men as toys. War is just a game where one incel shoots the another. Why would I go fight for a country that takes my money and distributes it women?

WW3 is highly unlikely and would never be anything like the previous two. Technology would have to fall first effectively putting us back 80 or so years. Not going to happen.

Hate to say it but I think humanity learned enough from having 2 World Wars already and nobody is going to go down that road very far again. Even with morons like Trump and Un at the helm, global society won't let it happen.

One must consider what the global population was in the 1940s as well. Drastically smaller than it is now so the war was a bigger deal. Germany really did stand a chance of at least taking Europe. Not going to happen today. Not even the US could take the rest of the world and everybody knows that.

You'd be better off wishing for the next plague. But even that is doubtful since we understand how bacteria and viruses work quite well now.

My country won't fight it, and I doubt Europe will join the conflict. So, it's only going to be cuckstates vs Iran but if Russia and China declare war against America things will start to get interesting.

Jews will be the target of WW3 according to the Bible

The goyim should shed more tears for what they did to the innocent chews during the Holohoax