Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else unironically want ww3 to break out right now?

Yes (in real life)

I'd probably dodge the draft if I could, not gonna risk my life over some bankers wanting to make money.

I would not want ww3, no point in being drafted and becoming a military dog to some chad officer. War is a game of chads where they get to use incels and guliable surplus men as toys. War is just a game where one incel shoots the another. Why would I go fight for a country that takes my money and distributes it women?
I'd probably dodge the draft if I could, not gonna risk my life over some bankers wanting to make money.

Sadly, nothing is gonna happen. There won’t be another world war.

Tfw you are braziliancel and you only weapons are stones and pee bottles.

The goyim should shed more tears for what they did to the innocent chews during the Holohoax

Of course, there will be a museum of tolerance on every block

This iranicel says we're going into ww3 probably.

At least with direct exposure to a nuke odds of survival are next to none. If I'm roping I want there to be a 100% chance of no survival. It saves me the trouble (still a massive cope). How long have we been worried about WW3 or nuclear warfare? I'll believe it when I see it. :feelsrope:

I would like to see society collapse just as much as you all boyos, but not through war. War is ugly AF.

My favorite apocalypse scenario would be a financial meltdown, as in the movie rollover :

Last edited:
Anger Maximizes Across Iran over US Terror Attack on Beloved Military Commander

I hope it will happen but that I get to live to witness the aftermath.
My country has a certain geographic isolation which has protected us historically.

only if it were real but burgers always have the coins on their side

All the Twitter clowns are going off right now about getting close to ww3 because Iran and burgerland are bitching at eachother again. Obviously nothing's gonna happen but at this point I actually want a major war scenario to kick off.
My life is so fucking boring and repetitive that I would enjoy a change of pace like that. Worst case scenario I die in the war (which doesn't really matter since nothing in my life was ever gonna get better anyway), or I survive the war and im able to prosper in a reverse hypergamy situation because millions of men have died, similar to what happened after ww2.
Yes, and i would like to participate

WW3 is highly unlikely and would never be anything like the previous two. Technology would have to fall first effectively putting us back 80 or so years. Not going to happen.

Hate to say it but I think humanity learned enough from having 2 World Wars already and nobody is going to go down that road very far again. Even with morons like Trump and Un at the helm, global society won't let it happen.

One must consider what the global population was in the 1940s as well. Drastically smaller than it is now so the war was a bigger deal. Germany really did stand a chance of at least taking Europe. Not going to happen today. Not even the US could take the rest of the world and everybody knows that.

You'd be better off wishing for the next plague. But even that is doubtful since we understand how bacteria and viruses work quite well now.
What does population have to do with war. The population was even smaller a thousand years before that. A war wont happen because of this but that's not to say it wont happen again.

Yeah bro. It would keep normies occupied and I would have more personal space

Not until the new death note manga comes out.
Afterwards it can do whatever it wants to.

What does population have to do with war. The population was even smaller a thousand years before that. A war wont happen because of this but that's not to say it wont happen again.

Because now with technology (ie. Internet and advanced weapons) and a much bigger population there is no glorification of going off to some far off land and killing people who speak differently than you. Nothing in the globalised world seems that far from home.

Part of what allowed Hitler to rise - which is actually quite remarkable - is the fact that the world still felt like multiple worlds in peoples' minds and mass communication was still fairly novel.

Even as batshit stupid as Donald Trump is, there are still checks in play that won't allow him to do anything too crazy on a global scale. Same with Un or any of the other sand nations.

There's also MAD. Using a nuclear weapon just isn't practical. Combine this with the population now and you're talking about billions of deaths in all out nuclear war and then a planet destroyed for whomever are the 'victors' in such an event.

Russia doesn't really even count as a superpower now and Putin knows this and would rather just subtly fuck with the US. A cold war is already tired and pointless.

I want anything that brings chaos and suffering to this world

or I survive the war and im able to prosper in a reverse hypergamy situation because millions of men have died, similar to what happened after ww2.
no the chads that are still alive just get even more pussy

All the Twitter clowns are going off right now about getting close to ww3 because Iran and burgerland are bitching at eachother again. Obviously nothing's gonna happen but at this point I actually want a major war scenario to kick off.
My life is so fucking boring and repetitive that I would enjoy a change of pace like that. Worst case scenario I die in the war (which doesn't really matter since nothing in my life was ever gonna get better anyway), or I survive the war and im able to prosper in a reverse hypergamy situation because millions of men have died, similar to what happened after ww2.
Yes same. Life is boring as shit so I would some want action. I find it kinda funny how a lot of people, even normies are actually hoping for a world war because all our lives are so boring.

I hope my country gets nuked by USA

Because now with technology (ie. Internet and advanced weapons) and a much bigger population there is no glorification of going off to some far off land and killing people who speak differently than you. Nothing in the globalised world seems that far from home.

Part of what allowed Hitler to rise - which is actually quite remarkable - is the fact that the world still felt like multiple worlds in peoples' minds and mass communication was still fairly novel.

Even as batshit stupid as Donald Trump is, there are still checks in play that won't allow him to do anything too crazy on a global scale. Same with Un or any of the other sand nations.

There's also MAD. Using a nuclear weapon just isn't practical. Combine this with the population now and you're talking about billions of deaths in all out nuclear war and then a planet destroyed for whomever are the 'victors' in such an event.

Russia doesn't really even count as a superpower now and Putin knows this and would rather just subtly fuck with the US. A cold war is already tired and pointless.
With the advent of nuclear weapons the superpower designation is meaningless compared to before. Russian has nuclear weapons which is the only weapon that really matters. There wasnt any glorification in going off to war in WW2 and very few countries thought so which is how Hitler was able to do what he did because no one wanted a repeat of the last war. Even Hitler was surprised when the Allies went to bat for Poland.

We will just have to wait for the next hitlER

I’d love it tbh

With the advent of nuclear weapons the superpower designation is meaningless compared to before. Russian has nuclear weapons which is the only weapon that really matters. There wasnt any glorification in going off to war in WW2 and very few countries thought so which is how Hitler was able to do what he did because no one wanted a repeat of the last war. Even Hitler was surprised when the Allies went to bat for Poland.

True but things hadn't changed much technology-wise. It was still seen as a grand adventure to fo 'over there' during WW2 even though they knew it was half a death sentence; that type of amortization doesn't exist with modern media. You would never see the horrors of war except in person back then.

Combat would probably gives you the best high on earth

WAR AND MORE WAR, WARRRRR WARRRRRR GIVE IT TO ME , I WANT TO WATCH IT FROM MY LAPTOP then go back to playing cards with my self so lonely right now wish Sharon stone would fuck me.

I'd prefer pussy

It would be okay so long as I don't get hurt in the process because hopefully lots of men die and the remaining foids might be more open to us.

Of course, i want a war to happen right now, i want to see the world burn out of the degeneracy they've created

I just hope I'm not like the first guy to get hit with a nuke. I want to see the fallout.