Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Else Was Upper Middle Class, But Now Poor ?

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
I just don't give a rip about cuckslaving. But even if I was good looking, I'd still be poor because I just don't get turned on by money.

I was raised upper middle class. My father drove expensive automobiles, and they had a lake house. My sisters are both well off. They cannot comprehend baldness being a death sentence of sorts.

I started balding in college, and I knew I was gonna end up poor.....I had this friend from high school that was Norwood 4 already. I saw myself in his future.

Sure enough, I barely exist now. No car. Live in a rented room. I make just enough to pay rent. Friends of the family wonder what's wrong with me.

But even now, it's not money I want, but a woman.

To be brutally honest, if I got a woman, I still would make just enough to survive.

Last edited:
Yes.
My parents managed to somehow screw up their finances not once but 3 times so we lost the house.

Yes.
My parents managed to somehow screw up their finances not once but 3 times so we lost the house.
In the American dream, it's practically unheard of to grow up rich.....go to college....and end up living in poverty.

Yea, I use to live in pretty decent area with a nice 2 story house. Then we moved to another state when I was like 10 and now I live in trailer park in a rural shithole town where there is pretty much nobody here and no where to work.
It's brutal.

In the American dream, it's practically unheard of to grow up rich.....go to college....and end up living in poverty.
If anything my parents are :feelstastyman:
My cousins will end up inheriting 3 homes each before I could afford a condo in my city :feelsgah:

Was never rich, but I would be lying if I said that I'm better off now then I was 5 years ago

I can't blame baldness on my poverty.

Millions of men shave it off, and grind out 40 hours a week with a fat wife.

But for me, I just couldn't force myself into it.

I gave up, at least financially.

Opposite, I come from a single parent family which isn't dirt poor but just getting by but then I moneymaxxed and retired in my 20's to NEETdom and Nomadmaxxing.

my family is rich, hope I can inherent the company

Getting permanently downgraded in life after being accustomed to a higher standard of living when growing up is suifuel tbh

I can't blame baldness on my poverty.

Millions of men shave it off, and grind out 40 hours a week with a fat wife.

But for me, I just couldn't force myself into it.

I gave up, at least financially.
What you’re doing is better than moneymaxxing to get a fat, ugly used up whore who’ll never love you

No, was always poor.

my foid mother cucked herself by chasing chad and ditched a decent betabuxx for it, and her parents cucked her too by moving from cape coral Florida to a EU shithole, and mother is retarded and thus still remains poor
did you ever tell her it's all her fault you are poor?

I guess you could consider me poor.

But then again, I can never integrate into human society, so I really don't care

20201202 192955

Nope, always been dirt poor, neither of my parents held a job while I've been on this earth for 34 years & they met in a psychiatric hospital.

yeah, and she blames it on being manipulated and copes by saying she has done well for herself financially jfl
based. many of the people on this forum are cowards and don't ever call out people for their bullshit irl.
Just like your mom, they cope and make excuses like being high inhib.

I told her i want to burn down schools, kill myself and everyone around me and i trashed her place on christmas because she deserved it
how did she reply to all that?