Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else wishes they would be retarded?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Imagine having some sort of down syndrome and being 40IQ, you won't even know what sex is.

Jsanza clearly does

Hahahaha, hell yeah <3. I think I'm already there though <3.

Being retarded is not fun.

They will know what sex is and whip out their cawks and do all that crazy shit and just be constantly told no and to stop being sexual. I would imagine that would be frustrating as hell. Also if they're truly incapable of higher thought, then it's most likely just intense emotion they have to deal with, which sucks, too.

Also, you'd be retarded.

Nah. There's too much stuff you wouldn't be able to appreciate

No, I actually wish I were a genius billionaire.

Animals have sex. It's hard-wired into most living things.

Might you have the ability to consciously recognize the fact that you're an incel and women will never love you? I don't know.

cope, downies have sex with each other and get married and shit too

sure if I was happy and retarded

Indari said:
sure if I was happy and retarded

that never happens, retarded people dont know they are happy.

I wish that I'd be asexual and aromantic

retarted people have sexual instinct,i knew some downs who would jerk off to girls in class.
mentally challenged people also suffer from depression and suffer in general because they feel like underachiever and frustration for not being able to do what they want.
There is this bluepill that many depressed people give themselves in order to make them feel better:that to be depressed you have to be intelligent.

This sentence couldn't be farther from the truth: the treshold for depression is very low,in fact it's common among borderline and mildly retarded people. If someone stays in a depressed state for too long means that he/she isn't able to overcome it and not being able to overcome stgh is a flaw of unintelligent people. And by the way depression will damage your brain if you're in the shit for too much (there are a lot of scientific studies).

Stop bluepilling yourself,especially if you're an underachiever:stop thinking that in some way only know by yourself that you're above others,that you understood life. "Life is a shit",well,everyone knows that,there's nothing intelligent in thinking such a thing,there's more intelligence in finding a way to improve your life.

Weed said:
Imagine having some sort of down syndrome and being 40IQ, you won't even know what sex is.

Yes!

Being retarded would excuse the pressure of family and people you grew up with expecting you or maybe me expecting myself to make lots of money and have a GF and that sort of stuff

Retarded people don't face that pressure, people are just content that hey he's there living, that's good enough but I remember thinking If i was retarded i wouldn't have all this expectation on me to do something greater, people would just be fine with me being alive..

4Rn-Q_.png