Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone ever get couples acting weird whenever you're around? Grabbing each other and kissing to make you feel inferior?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Whenever I go somewhere public and I see a couple that mog me, they will look at me and then start grabbing each other and kissing and etc. It's intentional. They know that I'm a loser virgin and they're laughing at me and trying to rub it in.

It don't bother me altho sometimes I wish I could just go somewhere in public without people mogging me and trying to make me feel insecure.

Posts like this just always seem larpish because they sound like someone trying to parody their perception of an incel

When I go out I zone out and ignore all people not relevant to my outing (unless asking for directions), so I don't even understand how you get the chance to make eye contact at the intervals necessary to establish that they are indeed targeting you with their public displays of affection, that's a lot of back and forth eye contact that you are voluntarily taking part in for such a conclusion to be made

Shit like this literally can't happen to you if you ignore the existence of normies, why are you even looking at them?, the moment I see a couple I look the other way and go about my business

A time I walked up to a group waiting for transportation, there was this guy chatting up this girl trying to hookup obviously (trying to get her number)

What would you do in that situation, because I simply moved further in another direction away from the conversation, but even if I could not move and that spot was the optimal spot, I'd just whip out my headphones and start listening to some disturbed and not even look in their direction

Some of you guys just torture yourself and complain about it afterwards, you are speaking as if this happens on multiple occasions, so a better question is WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING?

Posts like this just always seem larpish because they sound like someone trying to parody their perception of an incel

When I go out I zone out and ignore all people not relevant to my outing (unless asking for directions), so I don't even understand how you get the chance to make eye contact at the intervals necessary to establish that they are indeed targeting you with their public displays of affection, that's a lot of back and forth eye contact that you are voluntarily taking part in for such a conclusion to be made

Shit like this literally can't happen to you if you ignore the existence of normies, why are you even looking at them?, the moment I see a couple I look the other way and go about my business

A time I walked up to a group waiting for transportation, there was this guy chatting up this girl trying to hookup obviously (trying to get her number)

What would you do in that situation, because I simply moved further in another direction away from the conversation, but even if I could not move and that spot was the optimal spot, I'd just whip out my headphones and start listening to some disturbed and not even look in their direction

Some of you guys just torture yourself and complain about it afterwards, you are speaking as if this happens on multiple occasions, so a better question is WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING?
Perfectly sums up my life and how I go about day to day life

Because I'm in situations of where I'm walking down a hallway and there's nowhere else to look but forward. I'm not gonna turn around and walk in the other direction since I have somewhere I want to go.

Because I'm in situations of where I'm walking down a hallway and there's nowhere else to look but forward. I'm not gonna turn around and walk in the other direction since I have somewhere I want to go.

Dude stop with the BS excuses, unless these couples are literally following you and walking into your line of sight as you are in the hallway there's no way you make enough instances of eye contact for them to target you like that, its literally as simple as mind your business, look forward and don't look in their direction

Imagine you are walking in a bad neighborhood, its that simple

I'm literally here smiling imagining crazy shit based on how ridiculous your story sounds, I'm imagining some slouched over white short guy will glasses walking down a high school corrider, and a kissing couple is literally levitating and drifting left and right based on where his eyes are, that's the kind of cartoonish shit that has to happen for your story to make sense lol

Unless you are going to tell me that place has extremely narrow hallways where its a struggle to even have two lanes of traffic and its somehow normal for couples to crowd said hallway and block walking traffic to people getting to class, etc

I'm tired of this nonesense, some of you guys are masochists with a persecution complex, you go out of your way to look so you can say to yourself - "see what I'm missing out on, see how they are taunting me on purpose"

In order for someone to kiss on purpose to make you uncomfortable, they have to see that you are looking

Perfectly sums up my life and how I go about day to day life

Its like some of these guys want to "feel incel", they make no effort to avoid annoying situations, I will wait and take another elevator just to avoid a potential annoyance related to normies, these guys will walk into an elevator with two people giggling and being intimate and then mope all day and complain about how it was on purpose, JFL normies don't give a fuck to even notice its rarely on purpose

Yes bro. They clutch each other usually just as the muscle relaxant kicks in and paralyzes them. As long as i can pry them apart it's an easy snatch.

Then i dose the dude with acid smack and call the emt's (911) from a payphone and report him as a crazy drunk. Lol.

I just see couples

good thing i dont go outside :feelsthink:

Dude stop with the BS excuses, unless these couples are literally following you and walking into your line of sight as you are in the hallway there's no way you make enough instances of eye contact for them to target you like that, its literally as simple as mind your business, look forward and don't look in their direction

Imagine you are walking in a bad neighborhood, its that simple

I'm literally here smiling imagining crazy shit based on how ridiculous your story sounds, I'm imagining some slouched over white short guy will glasses walking down a high school corrider, and a kissing couple is literally levitating and drifting left and right based on where his eyes are, that's the kind of cartoonish shit that has to happen for your story to make sense lol

Unless you are going to tell me that place has extremely narrow hallways where its a struggle to even have two lanes of traffic and its somehow normal for couples to crowd said hallway and block walking traffic to people getting to class, etc

I'm tired of this nonesense, some of you guys are masochists with a persecution complex, you go out of your way to look so you can say to yourself - "see what I'm missing out on, see how they are taunting me on purpose"

In order for someone to kiss on purpose to make you uncomfortable, they have to see that you are looking

Its like some of these guys want to "feel incel", they make no effort to avoid annoying situations, I will wait and take another elevator just to avoid a potential annoyance related to normies, these guys will walk into an elevator with two people giggling and being intimate and then mope all day and complain about how it was on purpose, JFL normies don't give a fuck to even notice its rarely on purpose

tl;dr

Its ragefuel when i see couples tbh

It happens occasionally on the bus, usually two teenagers

thank god I can plug headphones in and listen to chiptune

yes. I'll leave at that because it was painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back