Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone ever have an episode of delirium

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
its like conscious sleep walking where u kind of just get up and do weird, stupid, and senseless shit that makes perfect sense in your mind but in reality ur acting like a psycho.

i blacked out once from sleep deprivation and stress recently , i remember waking up and saying these weird nonsensical words to my mom that made perfect sense to me, and she started getting super suspicious and asking me a whole bunch of questions about what i was doing (apparently i slid down the stairs on my back and then picked up a little shot glass an spun it around before going back up stairs and passing out). But during my moms questioning I got super mad cus the things i was saying made so much sense in my mind and started shouting (i remember saying i was going to freeze something idk).

but like it played out in such a way where it wasnt like funny or strange, it was just super weird and retarded because i 100% thought i was doing something completely normal.

It sounds like you were sleepwalking.

It sounds like you were sleepwalking.

i was fully aware of what was going on though and remember the majority of it, i knew for a fact i had some "task" to fulfill in my head, and the night before i vaped a bunch of dmt

i was fully aware of what was going on though and remember the majority of it, i knew for a fact i had some "task" to fulfill in my head, and the night before i vaped a bunch of dmt

I think I heard that most adults can remember sleepwalking episodes.

Were you not on drugs either?

I say and do a lot of stupid shit on benzos before blacking out if I take too many.

I think I heard that most adults can remember sleepwalking episodes.

Were you not on drugs either?

I say and do a lot of stupid shit on benzos before blacking out if I take too many.

dmt only last 15 minutes max and i dont take much else except rarely modafinil. Ive never sleepwalked before in my entire life, plus i was well aware of my surroundings and was able to communicate with my mom, i definitely wasnt asleep. this kind of behaviour kind of runs in my family (my uncle mainly who had delirium tremens from abusing combinations of alcohol, xanax, and ambien)

dmt only last 15 minutes max and i dont take much else except rarely modafinil. Ive never sleepwalked before in my entire life, plus i was well aware of my surroundings and was able to communicate with my mom, i definitely wasnt asleep. this kind of behaviour kind of runs in my family (my uncle mainly who had delirium tremens from abusing combinations of alcohol, xanax, and ambien)

Yeah, my reading comprehension is off today. I skipped over the sleepwalking part in your original post and the dmt use in the other post, unless you edited it, which I don't think you did.

I don't know what dmt is like. It sounds very scary from what I read about it.

But I don't know. If it only happened once, probably not a big deal.

Yeah, my reading comprehension is off today. I skipped over the sleepwalking part in your original post and the dmt use in the other post, unless you edited it, which I don't think you did.

I don't know what dmt is like. It sounds very scary from what I read about it.

But I don't know. If it only happened once, probably not a big deal.

yea its terrifying but low dose of dmt is very relaxing and comfortable. I took 3 long draws from my pen and almost had ego death (basically feels like u died).