Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever thought about ordering from x restaurant,because you know there is a cute female cook?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
I once saw this chinese restaurant and this cute chinese girl was working in the kitchen.I thought about ordering food from there,but i am not a simp,but man indirect hand holding doesn't sound like the worse.

It's so over for me kek

No but it sounds like the Closest I'll hv to eat food cooked by non blood related foid

No but it sounds like the Closest I'll hv to eat food cooked by non blood related foid
wong you went straight to the wok with amoy or (AWALT)
the incels in the back are spitting in your onion rings in the kitchen the foid is just the dumb broad at the front hosting to draw incels in

wong you went straight to the wok with amoy or (AWALT)
the incels in the back are spitting in your onion rings in the kitchen the foid is just the dumb broad at the front hosting to draw incels in
Op said female cook

i dont think so

Na but fuck cute girls and their jobs if they not fucking me i hope they loose their fuckin jobs and get attacked by a pack of violent hungry disease infested rats

No, I try to avoid places that noodlewhores work.

No I cook my own food :incel:

I don't go near restaurants

No, it would be too pathetic even if it had an appeal, which it does not.

Tbh i think most females cook like ass. They can bake for days but i prefer my chefs to be male