Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone ever use multiple mirrors to examine your face?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Bathrrom mirror and a small handheld mirror. You can fool yourself with one mirror. Have fun seeing your true subhumanity friends

I used to do that before I accepted it´s over this year, now I barely look at myself in the mirror I just don´t care

I am used to my true face, it doesn‘t look as bad as the first time I saw it.

Yes I do.

I need 2 mirrors to check progress on my hair thickening regime

I try to avoid mirrors as much as possible. Because I'm getting older I'm getting a wrinkle between my eyes that's starting to give me a permanent frown. I'n a few years I'm going to look constantly angry. Might feel that way but don't want people to see it.

I'm past the stage of monitoring my looks that closely since I seem to always look even uglier than I had imagined in my head. I avoid mirrors 24/7 and brush my teeth looking down at the sink. Hell, looking at myself by mistake when outdoors is enough to ruin my day.

Haven't seen my true face cause I only have 1 mirror. But it should be identical right :(

Yeah i have, and it's bad.
I do this more so with my body

My bathroom cabinet has mirrors on the insides of the doors so I use those to look at my profile.

my home lighting in mirrors sucks ass. The only time i looking at myself in the mirror is at my local gym mirror at 10 PM. idk why, but it makes my jawline more defined, nose more smaller and gives me a good glow. other than that one mirror, im incel as fuck in mirrors.