Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone feel embarrassed in social situations?

Do you feel embarrassed in public?

• Yes, every incel has this you idiot

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Yes I feel embarrassed

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No I don't feel embarrassed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't like being in social settings however I don't always feel embarresed

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
B

BetaJake

Banned
-
I know that for all of us, being in public or any social setting takes a toll on our happiness, confidence and motivation etc because of how normies treat us, so I'm aware that none of us look forward to or are ever happy in those situations.

But does anyone feel embarrassed? When I'm in public I'm always hiding my face and trying to attract the least attention towards me as possible. I do this by wearing plain clothes, having my hood up and I always try to avoid walking through populated roads and areas. And in social settings like college I'm always leaning my face into one of my palms and if I'm sitting somewhere in the classroom like the front, where everyone can see my repulsive face, I start to get really anxious. I always hate to think about having to go outside into the public. If this is social anxiety then it's incurable cuz I have it because I don't like people seeing or reacting to my disgusting face so nothing can be done about it.

Being unattractive is one thing but being so ugly that it's embarrassing to be seen by other people is another.

Does anyone have this or is this just a dumb question because all incels have this?

all the time

The same I recommend to all highinhib cels, drugmaxx. Xanax or Klonopin and you won't care.

I'm pretty sure most cels do except for the most lowinhibcels.

I try to avoid large social gatherings like the plague. They're not good environments for a quiet, introverted guy like me.

Yes definitely. I also can’t leave the house without wearing my 2” lifts.

I have severe social phobia and been neeting for over 11 years at this point but i won't deny that there are delusional incels who can be high inhib and mogs us all like Hamudi but it still doesn't matter since they will still be incels.

Yes ofcourse, I am autistic and schizophrenic, I think people make fun of me and judge me all the time. Hell of a life....

As a strong introvert I don't enjoy most social situations very much, except when it's with people I'm very familiar with.

But I'm not embarrassed... I just don't get anything out of it, feel out of place and want to leave.

I can barely walk properly in public because of anxiety

There are still 0 votes for "no I don't feel embarassed."

Absolutely over for socialanxietycels.

Out of all the bad things life throws at me for my appearance, for me the embaresment and humiliation is more worse than anything else because it will always stay in my mind no matter where I am or what I'm doing. At least with the other disadvantages I can forget out them for a little bit and they don't always affect me but with being ugly it's like having a black cloud above you 24/7 and I can't remember being happy or having a genuine smile on my face since the day I realised I was ugly.

Last edited:
I get embarrassed in 'large social gatherings' - but a small group of 4 or 5 I'm ok.

It depends on the situation. But usually, no.

No. I'm the one making other people feel shame.

Welcome greycel :feelstrash: