Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone feel stuck in limbo and waiting to die?

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
My youth is over, as are any chances I could have had getting unpaid sex and girlfriends. It feels that way anyway, it's not as if anything will get better now.

But how can you really miss the boat when it wasn't even in port waiting for you to begin with?

Everything feels so hollow, audio/visual copes are used to just use up the day when I'm not sleeping or working. It's all such a pointless, dreary and boring existence.

The sad thing is you wont rope. You're too much of a pussy to kill yourself just like everyone else. So you're pretty much stuck here till you die of natural causes.

You are right, 18+ as an incel is just waiting to die.

All the best experiences in life must come before 18, 1st kiss, 1st girlfriend, making friends for life, losing virginity.
If you do not achieve them at 18, your life is already over.

You are right, 18+ as an incel is just waiting to die.

All the best experiences in life must come before 18, 1st kiss, 1st girlfriend, making friends for life, losing virginity.
If you do not achieve them at 18, your life is already over.

I feel like everyone has moved to a new planet, and although there's a spaceship left here for me, it doesn't have enough fuel to get to the new planet, so I might as well just LDAR here, instead of trying to fly out and run out of fuel in space then die half way there.

This is an incel trait post in disguise. Also, YES

I got some hopes of SEAmaxxing left, but in terms of social relationships then no I have nothing to look forward to

It's everyday bro

I'm in the same situation. I would have roped a long time ago if I wasn't such a coward.

My youth is over, as are any chances I could have had getting unpaid sex and girlfriends. It feels that way anyway, it's not as if anything will get better now.

But how can you really miss the boat when it wasn't even in port waiting for you to begin with?

Everything feels so hollow, audio/visual copes are used to just use up the day when I'm not sleeping or working. It's all such a pointless, dreary and boring existence.
have you tried drugs or fortnite?

Like being stuck in a scene In a movie and waiting for next scene but it never comes.