Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone feel their parents had u just so they could look like normies?

Anyone feel their parents had u just so they could look like normies?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Overlord
Not that I was abused but sometimes it jus feels they were jus doing everything minimal and not really concerned with my well-being.
Basically I don't feel any strong connection with them at all.

There's biological and social reasons that are deeply rooted inside people's brains to have children. It's rarely something genuine.

idk man my parents wageslave a lot so i dont talk to them but they pay for all my shit

My parents had me because they wanted a little brother for my high tier normie brother. Then after they saw what kind of a miserable person I've turned into they had another kid, my younger sister.

I was a accident I think

There's biological and social reasons that are deeply rooted inside people's brains to have children. It's rarely something genuine.
I guess ur rite. Once I was very depressed n asked my mum y did she have me n in mandarin she replied 'humans give birth to humans' :feelsseriously:

"idk man my parents wageslave a lot so i dont talk to them but they pay for all my shit"
1f289c03e83ecfcbd65009c35e7d998b

So much bullshit would have been avoided if my parents didn't have me.

I guess ur rite. Once I was very depressed n asked my mum y did she have me n in mandarin she replied 'humans give birth to humans' :feelsseriously:
To people this is just a sort of rite, you could even call it a tradition. It's almost never a genuine desire and the love for the kid is often superficial, as it is biological and not personal.

well my dad will always be a chad and mother a 5 so didnt really matter if had me or not

To people this is just a sort of rite, you could even call it a tradition. It's almost never a genuine desire and the love for the kid is often superficial, as it is biological and not personal.
That was uncomfortable to take in, not that u r wrong. The blackpills nvr end

My mom had me because she wanted a kid and had tingles for a bad boy Chad. Of course she ended up a single mom and the result is autistic me.