Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone gets very sad at night?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I feel ok when I wake up but then as the sun starts setting I become sad realizing that I will likely never have a gf

And even if I do she wont actually love me

I feel so stuck, not that anyone would even give me a chance when I have 0 experience at 23

I feel ok when I wake up but then as the sun starts setting I become sad realizing that I will likely never have a gf

I feel so stuck, not that anyone would even give me a chance when I have 0 experience at 23
I don't feel sad, I feel angry because injustice has been inflicted upon on me. I don't pity myself, I know I am deserving of pussy.

quite the contrary... night is very peaceful time to me... all the cucks sleeping and me thinking how failure i am while smoking and drinkin

I feel sad all the time.

I don't feel sad, I feel angry because I have been inflicted injustice on me. I don't pity myself, I know I am deserving of pussy.

Im too high inhib to feel angry, I feel Im the most inferior human alive, I have no right to be angry

Im too high inhib to feel angry, I feel Im the most inferior human alive, I have no right to be angry
Do you feel like that you could maintain a relationship?

Feeling inferior and all

Before going to bed, I hug a pillow, pretending that this is my girlfriend.
It can also be difficult to fall asleep due to bad thoughts.

man i am always sad no matter the hour kek

Do you feel like that you could maintain a relationship?

Feeling inferior and all

Sure

I dont show it or unload my problems on others cause I know nobody wants to hear it

Of course I am absolutely dying on the inside but I have enough self restraint to not come across as a whiny low self esteem bitch tbh

You hear about guys telling their gfs "why are you with me, you could do so much better?" and to me thats just cringe

I think being alone 24/7 for years Ive had enough time to self reflect and not fall for those traps

I only complain online and usually try to problem solve but with this gf issue I dont think theres much I can do, I feel so stuck

The problem is that I have no prior experience therefore any girl will think that Im just settling with her because I have no other options, and thats unattractive

It's the opposite for me tbh I prefer the feeling of anonymity that comes with the dark. I like to feel hidden. It's way too bright during the day that I feel as though I can't hide my fugly face when I'm outside

I get depressed seeing foids and other normies having fun and enjoying each other's company outside during the day anyways, It reminds me of the life I wish I had

I have fantasies of intimacy (not sex) at night literally just for the spike of oxytocin. Imagining hugs and kissed and that kind of stuff, as corny as it sounds, it rises your oxytocin almost like you were in a relationship. Better than nothing, I guess.

Sometimes I get sad at night cause I feel like I could have done something better with my time and I just feel unfulfilled.

I have fantasies of intimacy (not sex) at night literally just for the spike of oxytocin. Imagining hugs and kissed and that kind of stuff, as corny as it sounds, it rises your oxytocin almost like you were in a relationship. Better than nothing, I guess.

Thats literally what I fap to, just imaigning how it a girls skin would feel against mine

It does feel good like you say but eventually the reality will hit you and you realize youre just deluding yourself and then the crash comes

Cant imainge what a real gf must feel like and the crash never happening

I cant care anymore

I am always sad

Its worst when I wake up. Knowing another day with obligations starts and nothing will chance. It is such a fucking struggle every time.
At night I often get euphoric and can't sleep and want to get things done. Ruins my sleep rythm.

I feel lethargic and emotionless during the day and overly emotional at night. Maybe because it's just so silent outside/

Sure

I dont show it or unload my problems on others cause I know nobody wants to hear it

Of course I am absolutely dying on the inside but I have enough self restraint to not come across as a whiny low self esteem bitch tbh

You hear about guys telling their gfs "why are you with me, you could do so much better?" and to me thats just cringe

I think being alone 24/7 for years Ive had enough time to self reflect and not fall for those traps

I only complain online and usually try to problem solve but with this gf issue I dont think theres much I can do, I feel so stuck

The problem is that I have no prior experience therefore any girl will think that Im just settling with her because I have no other options, and thats unattractive
...better than nothing :feelsbadman:

I’m sad all the time happier at night ngl

>Only sad at night :chad:
>Not being sad every minute :chad::banhammer:

Fake cel if You wouldn’t think about the life you could’ve had if you where a chad and then cry cuz u never get it

Im a sad and angry cel 24/7

Not anymore

Night-Time = LifeFuel

When the sun starts rising I’m always reminded of my subhumanity:feels::feels:

i enjoy the night time. everything is quiet. i can listen to my music and play my games in peace. i can also eat and gourge myself and not have people look at me

i get sad mostly during the morning and the day. i get sad in the morning when i wake up because i realize i'm still me and not dead. i get sad during the day because i go 8-12 hours with nothing to do and get very sad and mad with myself that i have nobody to talk to or have friends or anything. i just lurk here during the day. that is why i prefer to sleep all morning and throughout the day and wake up at night because then i don't feel so bad about myself. i can lie to myself and say "Oh. Nobody is talking to me but it is because everybody else is asleep. DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE I'M A LOSER! hahahah nope"

I actually like nights, nights are peaceful to me.